Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~||Think PINK!||~~ *Check pg 14 & 15* (Page 4)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

LOL! I haven't finished! LOL It's way too long! I'm going to write another one. A much shorter one.

Well good luck with writing another one lol, I've got so much writing to do, that I could bury myself beneath it, LOLLOL, I think I'll only stick to one,

Yeh Dia kaha chali gaye???  She did Himesh's jhalak dhikla ja styles and went awol, Tongue

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xoxo

Girls Embarrassed Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but incomplete, or complete attempts at the questions, can you  please post in the knock out thread... you will ask why ? I will explain on that thread, i am in the middle of updating stuffs LOL

Edit that includes  ALL attempts, little, big, etc i will explain why on that thread LOL

@ Dil Ki awaaz aka Siinnce maan, my Father's tongue is Hindi also  LOL

Xoxo

Oh right I dunnit, I hope this ain't a trap to lure us into a ditch of bad points. Tongue
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Twinkle, check the answer to your above post in the Knock out thread... answerd it there, as others may have the same question LOL

Xoxo

Acha acha I trust u lol, Tongue
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I made a siggie for us too lol, use at ur own risk, LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Eeks! I've missed so much! Thanks for creating this thread Arwen :) ok so I had a look at the tasks now..could someone brief me on who is doing which bit so I know where I should start?

Sorry for the inactiveness! For once I wasn't being lazy lol, just been a bit busy. :$

Hello Sunshine! LOL Well I am currently typing up a short story in response to the 'My Celebrity Crush' story. It is currently in progress and quite shit. I guess you can do anything and basically at the end we will choose the work that will represent us in the game.

Just after I read that bit I was about to suggest to you to do the celebrity crush story on Maan/John/Imran!Tongue (I remember reading about your obsession with John in Force while reading The Gangster's MistressLOL)

Now when I scroll through the pages I realise you've already created a hilarious story based on John.ROFL

@tinkerbell: Thanks for the briefing! I'm going to actually attempt one of these now. Although ya'll will have to promise to keep your chapals, eggs, rotten tomatoes etc away. :P

tinkerbe11

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Okay, Pink Panthers, I've done part two, don't bite my head off lol, but I done that bit first as it seemed less time consuming. LOL

So here they are:

Picture 1 -

"The smallest steps can fit the biggest shoes; if we walk together let not our destination matter, but only the journey that lies ahead, as it will be incomplete without you."

Picture 2 -

"Arrogance is all we have to offer, present it to the world diguised behind talent, and let it offer you something in return."

Picture 3 -

"The bond of unity is the most powerful, stand alone and show me otherwise."

Picture 4 -

"Only when hearts form, does new life bloom into something beautiful."

Not all that I know, but hey I'm trying here, Tongue.

I LOVEEE these too Tinkerbell! Brilliant stuff!
Ok I shall attempt some of these debate questions now! :)

tinkerbe11

Leve IF-Stunnerz
Leve
Leve

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
helllo everyone :) sorry i m kinda late but i will help you guys complete this game so we can winn!! Big smile

tinkerbe11

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Diya!! Before you attempt, read the knock out thread, I've updated stuffs there
Also you need to attempt in the following way.. It's explained on knockout thread... Can't remember the exact page... I'll get back to you!

Edit, page 76 :).. Check out the updated pages also, as mentioned on the knock out thread :)

Xoxo

Cheers for that Shad! Ah this might take me a bit of time. I've just gone through a few pages in the Knock out thread. Team Pink we have some serious competition. :| But LET'S WIN THIS! :D

tinkerbe11

Go to top