Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~||Think PINK!||~~ *Check pg 14 & 15* (Page 2)

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Great write wherever the wind blows u lol, but I know it'll defo be good, once everyone who attempts those tasks have posted, we can decided amongst ourselves which one will be the main answers to go forward. 

Btw Sami, I was thinking - considering ur lyricist talents shown previously, do you reckon you'd be able to do the songs too, I'll try those too, but instinct tells me you'll shine in that department ;)

Arwen's done her part for the weekend as she completed the first task for us, and we know she's busy, so she prob won't be back till after the weekend, which leaves options open for other members of our team. 

So team step forward, and take toll Wink

No worries! LOL I'll try my best but mind you - Hindi is not my mother tongue so if I make mistakes then PLEASE correct me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Eeks! I've missed so much! Thanks for creating this thread Arwen :) ok so I had a look at the tasks now..could someone brief me on who is doing which bit so I know where I should start?

Sorry for the inactiveness! For once I wasn't being lazy lol, just been a bit busy. :$

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Eeks! I've missed so much! Thanks for creating this thread Arwen :) ok so I had a look at the tasks now..could someone brief me on who is doing which bit so I know where I should start?

Sorry for the inactiveness! For once I wasn't being lazy lol, just been a bit busy. :$

Hello Sunshine! LOL Well I am currently typing up a short story in response to the 'My Celebrity Crush' story. It is currently in progress and quite shit. I guess you can do anything and basically at the end we will choose the work that will represent us in the game.

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

No worries! LOL I'll try my best but mind you - Hindi is not my mother tongue so if I make mistakes then PLEASE correct me!

Don't worry babe, post it here, anyone who spots the mistakes (should there be any, can rectify/edit and post onto the knockout thread).  Hindi isn't my mother tongue either lol, but Bollwood taught me well. LOL

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Don't worry babe, post it here, anyone who spots the mistakes (should there be any, can rectify/edit and post onto the knockout thread).  Hindi isn't my mother tongue either lol, but Bollwood taught me well. LOL

Ooo la la we have something in common here! ROFL What is your mother tongue if you don't mind me asking? AND I thank Bollywood every single day for I am here in this forum because of the countless movies I've watched.

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Ok I'll brief u lol, well my advice to you would be apart from the first task grab which ever one takes ur fancy first, and manipulate it however u wish. 

And secondly, I think you'll do well in finding the Debates task, google the most popular debates around lol, and improvise with ur own touch, make it a fun ones, Wink

For what it's worth I'll let u know that I'm lazy full stop lol, so if that makes u feel any better. LOL

Well other then this I can't think of anything else. 

And guys we need the two questions???  Some help there...Wink

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Ooo la la we have something in common here! ROFL What is your mother tongue if you don't mind me asking? AND I thank Bollywood every single day for I am here in this forum because of the countless movies I've watched.

U get mee Tongue, I'm Punjabi, how about u?? 

Tell me about it man, Bollywood taught me every single nautanki I ploy to get my full on hungama to work in my favour, LOL

FingerFetish

FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Tinkerbell - My mother tongue is Farsi/Persian. LOL OOOH Punjabi aye? Wink I heard the men are quite good looking. Oh wait I've SEEN an example 'Arjun Rampal'. HAAAYE! Day Dreaming

Shads - What is your father tongue? LOL

tinkerbe11

Go to top