Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

Finally wrote a story. SHEESH it better win because if it doesn't I'm going to scream!

Updated on page 109 in the Knock Out thread.

Oh god thank god you've written something, I won't be able to finish my stuff, although I'll try but I highly doubt that I'll even be able to glance at it! 

@Girls forgive me man, I am buried in bare Christmas Shopping, and the chill outside had put sent my creativeness into a coma lol, πŸ˜†.
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think I'll be here TuesdayπŸ˜•
Leve thumbnail
if it's 3:30 pm UK time then it will be 11:30 in USA.. i think... i can't be online because i have schoooll ... srrry
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwen.

Guys check out the first page 🀣🀣🀣 It is so pink that I feel like gagging 🀣 Rehan is going to flip! 🀣 

i love the front page 🀣
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Xoxo

Pink team... Tuesday the section 5 starts at 3.30 British time, try to be online... For diya and twinkle it Is 3.30 as they are in Uk also... Arwen for you it is 8.30pm

Rehan, I think you are in India? 9pm for you.. I don't know where preet is from

Let me know on knock out thread, exactly how many will you be online at 3.30 British time. Hopefully all

Xoxo

I won't be available around that time but I should be free in the evening from 8pm onwards :)
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Oh god thank god you've written something, I won't be able to finish my stuff, although I'll try but I highly doubt that I'll even be able to glance at it! 

@Girls forgive me man, I am buried in bare Christmas Shopping, and the chill outside had put sent my creativeness into a coma lol, πŸ˜†.

I feel your pain! My hands go numb in a matter of seconds as soon I leave my house! So colddd but I guess the shopping has to be done! I feel bad now for being so lastminute.com!

p.s. debate questions will defo be up by tomorrow!
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I could come online but i don't think i can be online for the full hour... 9 onwards i m almost always helping with dinner preps... It could be earlier as well...πŸ˜• but i'll try to be online for as long as i can 😳

@Rehan and Sami - you two are our only hope now 😳
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwen.

I could come online but i don't think i can be online for the full hour... 9 onwards i m almost always helping with dinner preps... It could be earlier as well...πŸ˜• but i'll try to be online for as long as i can 😳

@Rehan and Sami - you two are our only hope now 😳

ZAINAB! Explain to me what's happening! I'm so dumb! πŸ˜• What do we have to be online for? And if someone can somehow find out the time that I have to be active here in Sydney - I might be able to do it?
JayaBachan thumbnail
Oh and girlies I finally wrote up a story and song lyrics for Sheila Ki Jawani. Tell me what you think!?

Option 2 - Men marry women with the hope that they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.

~ Clipped wings ~

A drop of water cascades upon my flowerless grave.

A tear slips down my cheeks as I watch you place the flowers upon my tombstone.

Spare me a moment, to embrace you in my cold arms.

You don't weep for me, as I have eternally weeped for you.

You never loved me, as irrevocably that I have loved you.

My obsession knows no bounds as I grasp the edges of sanity.

Leaving me hopeless, in the midst of insanity.

A simple goodbye was all that was said. No tears from you had been shed.

A tear slips down my sunken cheeks as I watch you walk away, leaving me in this cold pitch. Forever to stay.

My eyes close once again in cowardice defeat.

If only I had been brave

I would have silently confessed that

You were the flower of my grave.

He bought me flowers today.

My lids drifted shut in unconcealed pleasure as I slowly inhaled the sweet musky scent of the freshly picked flowers. A ghost of a smile somewhat appeared at the corner of my cracked lips, an expression that had become devoid of meaning, almost alienating for the past several years. My trembling fingers traced the outline of my smiling mouth, marveling at the fact that I could still recall how it felt to smile once upon a time. I gripped the flower tightly in my grasp, afraid that this small token of happiness would disappear the moment I allowed myself to blink back into reality. With a gasp, I felt the thorn pricking into my skin, oozing the blood out of my already bruised finger. I hastily flung the flower onto the ground, whilst the tears began to slip mercilessly down my pale sunken cheeks. My life had become a thorn, consistently and continuously urging blood to flow down my brokenly scarred persona. Never satisfied with the outcome, the devil would forever continue to pierce my skin with sharper thorns, forever anticipating my downfall.

'Tahquil!' I heard my name being called out from downstairs. A shiver ran down my spine as I stiffened upon hearing the devils voice, impatiently demanding for my appearance. Shifting my attention back towards my reflection, I smoothed a hand down my rich brunette hair, easing the tendrils into place. I reached out for the powder and applied it gently over the black swelling shadows penetrating my right cheekbone. Satisfied with the concealing effect, I was about to walk towards the doorway when suddenly the door crashed open. My heart lodged into my throat and constricted in absolute fear. There stood my husband, face darkened with violent rage. To the outer world, all that could be seen from a distant perspective was his overwhelming beauty. The 6 foot 3 inches height, the muscular body, the green almond eyes fringed with long black lashes, the straight proud nose, the full lips, gleaming straight white teeth, flashing dimples on his right cheek and his impeccable charming nature. Years ago, that was the very same thing that had captured her attention and her heart. But today all that could be seen from a closer examination was the cruel glint in his devilish eyes, the evil smirk that never reached his eyes, the arrogant nature and the violent and abusively strong body.

'Need I repeat myself twice!' he hissed in outrage as he strode towards me, his fingers closing into a tight fist. I opened my mouth to explain but was cut short the moment he swung his arms and punched me in the face. I felt my body topple over onto the ground, the blood pouring from my nostrils. I felt myself slipping into darkness until he knelt down and gripped my hair, yanking my head painfully towards his face. I opened my tear glistened eyes and stared at his face, hating him with every fiber of my being. 'Look what you've made me do' he whispered in a show of regret, retrieving a handkerchief from his breast pocket and wiping my nose clean. 'Why must you insist in making me angry Tahquil? You know I cannot control my anger' he explained to me for the hundredth time. With a display of sincere gentleness, he picked my fragile body into his arms and walked towards my makeup table. Placing me onto the chair before the mirror, he brushed my hair back and lovingly caressed my bruised cheeks. 'Your so beautiful' he whispered to me whilst looking through the reflection, 'fit to be the celebrities lucky wife' he teased with a dimpled smile. He fingered my clothes and frowned, 'what's this nunnery type of clothing?' he asked in disgust, 'what happened to all of the dresses I've bought you from Paris?' I could have reminded him that the last time I had worn his dresses, he had beaten and almost killed a poor man for eying me in appreciation. His jealous and over possessive spite had turned towards me, as he had beaten me to an unrecognizable degree, accusing me of purposely trying to capture other people's attention.

I refused to even meet his eyes as I heard him walk towards my wardrobe, flicking through my clothing. 'This is nice' he mused to himself as he dangled the dress before me. Like a rag doll, he dressed me in the revealing lacy black dress and re-applied my makeup to better disguise the newly developed bruises. 'Your too beautiful' he whispered into my ear as we walked down the grand staircase. 'And your all mine' he continued with a painful squeeze to my waist. I plastered a frozen smile upon my lips as I welcomed the guests with fake enthusiasm. The camera flashed on my face as reporters questioned the bruise on my face. The devil responded for me, calmly informing them that his clumsy wife had undergone a serious fall down the staircase. Guests nodded their head in sympathy, whilst the women openly admired and flirted with my husband.

Once upon a time, I used to darken in jealousy as I had watched countless women flirt and playfully touch my husband. Mikael would respond with a charming grace, flirting back outrageously and welcoming their touches. Every act of unfaithfulness would be gifted with a flower, as he begged for my forgiveness and hoped to win back my affections with various types of flowers. He was blatantly aware of my love for flowers, and so he used my weakness to his advantage. Every time I was gifted with a rose, I would forgive him in hopes that my love would change him one day. But day after day, flower after flower, he continued to remain the same unchangeable devil that he was today.

'A rose for a rose' a man stated from behind. I whirled around and found myself facing an old friend. He smiled in greeting and nodded his head towards the offered rose. 'Take it as a gift on my behalf' he commented with a friendly grin. Blood rushed to my face as I hesitantly cast a look over my shoulder and watched Mikael staring intently towards our direction. 'I-I have to go' I whispered, twirling around in hopes to escape an ugly scene. 'Tahquil' he called out in a worried tone, placing a hand on my shoulder to prevent my escape. My breath was now coming out in frightened gasps as my husbands face twisted in anger. His eyes lingered on the mans hand upon my shoulder, possibly thinking of ways that he would try torturing the limb for daring to touch what he thought was rightfully his. I shrugged his hands off and walked right towards my husband. Mikael placed his hand possessively over my waist 'are you tired sweet heart?' he asked. I nodded my head in fear, afraid to add fuel onto his burning rage. 'Go upstairs' he whispered into my ear, 'and burn that dress' he continued with a menacing tone.

I ran up the staircase and slammed the door shut once I entered my room. Seconds later I heard the audience shout as the sound of glass being broken echoed through the hallway. He was going to kill me , I thought to myself as I stood in the middle of my room, chest heaving with panic. Several minutes went passed as I overlooked the front yard through my window, watching all the guests leave in their cars. Which places could I run that he has never ran after me before? Which homes could I hide in where he hasn't already found me in before? 'Tahquil!' I heard his drunken roar come closer towards my room, his footsteps were like daggers to my pounding heart. I clutched the window panel and in a moment of pure panic, I tried to open the window. After unlatching the lock, I swung the window open and looked down. If I jumped in an attempt to escape, I would eventually be jumping to my death for there was no way I could possibly survive such a fall. Taking a desperate chance, I swung my legs over the window when my endeavor to escape from his violent hands was interrupted from his dominating presence.

With a roar he pulled me back into the room and blackened my face with his fists. I tried to fight back, kicking and scratching but to no avail. His body was made out of steel and his strength was unbelievable. I couldn't see due to my swollen eyes, but I could feel the blood flowing from every angle of my body. I stopped concealing my face and weakly attempted to protect my stomach from his punishing hands. I finally cried out as I felt him kicking my stomach, 'no please' I begged him. 'Your only mine' he grated out with each kick, 'and I'll be damned if my wife chooses another over me'. He stopped kicking and consequently wrapped his hands around my throat, choking the life out of me. 'Hear this my lovely Tahquil, hands will be broken if they dare to touch you. Eyes will be blinded if they dare to look at what's mine. Throats will be torn apart if flirtatious words are to be spoken to you and life will be ended if they so dare try to snatch your affections from me'.

My eyes rolled back and I openly embraced death as opposed to living through this hell every day. I could not help nor prevent the remorseful tears from slipping down my cheeks as I felt the life drain out of my body, resting in a pool of blood in between my thighs. 'My baby' I choked in regret before the darkness swamped over me.

I continued to stare at it, the hateful reminder of my existence stared back. This time it was red roses. I laid motionless, dazed and numb with the loss of my first child. I no longer felt any emotions as my husband rained kisses over my face, crying and begging for my forgiveness. For the umpteenth time, he told me that he would change his habits. He promised to change over and over again and pleaded for me to not hate him. I looked at his face and for once felt no fear, no love and no sympathy. I had once foolishly believed that I could truly alter him. But now I realized that the only reason why he had married me was because he was aware of his dominance and control over me. He knew of my love for him and he twisted and manipulated my feelings for his own pleasure.

Flower after flower, he tried to convince me of his love for me. Day after day, he cried at my bedside as I continued to stare at him in silence. At night he would possessively embrace my body as I stayed awake for hours, lying hopelessly in bed, trapped in his arms. He would never let me go, my mind screamed out to me. Trapped for eternity.

For once in my life I fought to hold onto this moment as I captured his anguish and torture with gleaming eyes. I felt his hand shake my shoulders, screaming my name in worriment. He frantically removed the blanket from my body and grasped my slitted wrists into his hands. I made sure this day would be perfect to extract my revenge. For I had purposely held onto a single red rose whilst the blood from my wrist began to drip onto the petals. With my dying strength, I raised my hand and silently offered the flower to him as a gift. He stared at it in silence, his face paling with every drip of my blood. 'I bought you flowers today, to thank you for gifting me with bruises everyday, for making my life a living nightmare and for killing our first child'. I pray that this gifted flower torments your life just like it did to mine.' With that uttered, I finally allowed my eyes to slip shut as a smile began to play upon my lips. To the world and from a distance, my death would be perceived as a loss, an act of weakness in trying to escape. But from a closer examination, they would know that the triumph was mine. I had finally won this war. I had escaped from this incarceration. I had finally found my clipped wings and flown away to my freedom.

I was no longer an incarcerated wing but a blooming butterfly - finally flying to her freedom.

Okay responding to Question 3 - Born Lyracists. I chose Sheila Ki Jawani and please acknowledge the fact that Hindi is not my mother tongue so if I made any spelling or pronunciation mistakes then OVERLOOK IT and do the shimey with me! πŸ˜‰

I know you want him, but your never gonna get him

Teri Haath Kabhi na aani

Maane na maane koi forum

yeh saari Johnny Lever ke hai dewaani!

Hey you!

I know you want him, but your never gonna get him

So koshish bhi maat karna oh dewaani

Maane na maane koi forum

Yeh Saari is super model ke hai dewaani

Kabhie hormones karta hai

Haule haule se

iss Johnny Lever ko galeh lagao

Kisi aur Yash Chopra zaroorat kya

mein toh Johnny Lever se sirf pyar jatao

Whats my name? Whats my name? Whats my name?

My name is Samira, Johnny Lever ki dewaani

His too sexy for you, voh teri haath kabhi na aani!

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sami - we are supposed to spam πŸ˜† controlled spamming being overseen by shad.. we'll know more when we are online but the first team to reach the select target (eg a set number of pages) will win the challenge...