Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys everything u post in the main thread, just make a simple post with ur posts as a heading, followed by ur name, so we all know where our work is in the main pages. 

@Preet u have a lot of songs that you've posted in the main Knockout Thread, if u can do the same sort of thing with ur songs too, it would be great. 

@Sami, and u, 😉, I've posted ur story as per Shad's request, but u can post it again when you've updated ur edited version k, I've just posted it here for reference for our team members, so everyone knows whose done what.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow .. apparently there is alot more work that i need to do 😆 ... I m not much good at decorating a thread and all that but will try and do whatever little i can .. 

@Preet - welcome 😊 and jump right in yaar... hope you have a great time 😊

@Tink - can you work on some more siggies and avs and stuff? 

@All - who else from us is good at this making siggies thing? and may be we should all use something .. an av or siggy or even a single quote that somehow shows that we are part of Pink Panthers 😆 

@Rehan - u do know that the post of captain is still open 😉 

Seriously @all - Who can be the captain? we need to decide on that as well .. 
And i think may be start thinking about and PMing those 1funny and 1 serious topic questions that we are supposed to come with to ask the other teams ,... 

Ok i m off ... i have a darn headache ... so will sleep early tonight ... Will probably start working on it all tomorrow 😛 

Good Night 🤗
Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Don't worry I'm sure they're good, I skimmed through some of them and they seem perfect to me, 😛, keep at it, 😉

alrigh then i will try some new today :)
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arwen.

Oh wow .. apparently there is alot more work that i need to do 😆 ... I m not much good at decorating a thread and all that but will try and do whatever little i can .. 

@Preet - welcome 😊 and jump right in yaar... hope you have a great time 😊

@Tink - can you work on some more siggies and avs and stuff? 

@All - who else from us is good at this siggies thing? may be we should all use something .. an av or siggy or even a single quote that somehow shows that we are part of Pink Panthers 😆 

@Rehan - u do know that the post of captain is still open 😉 

Seriously @all - Who can be the captain? we need to decide on that as well .. 
And i think may be start thinking about and PMing those 1funny and 1 serious topic questions that we are supposed to come with to ask the other teams ,... 

Ok i m off ... i have a darn headache ... so will sleep early tonight ... Will probably start working on it all tomorrow 😛 

Good Night 🤗

heyy thanks :)
i wil try to make one siggie if i can xD
Leve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rehanism

Ok I have finally come!! What do I have to do?? What is going on? Am I still there in the "Pink"😡 team or have I been expelled (hopefully)?

hiii welcome to the pink panthers 😃
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Team! Debate questions should be up by today but if not today then latest tuesday! I hope that isn't too much of a problem. Work has taken over my life! :(
Arwen11 thumbnail
*Phew*

Finally today I'll get the chance to work on everything 😆 Starting from the story to debate points 😛

I'll try to finish it all today hehe 

Just to reiterate, i think all of us are supposed to work on all the questions and than the best of the lot will be picked as final answers 😛 Will have to ask Shad if we can get away with NOT doing one or two questions 😆😆😆
Arwen11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xoxo

UPDATE MOMENT

_ Need members from Purple, Pink and Green..  To confirm their availibility for Tuesday, roughly around 3/4pm to be online to play the spamming game, in a talented way - you will be given one hour to complete this round, and bonuses questions will be thrown at you, to help you earn marks. I will be online at the same time, guiding, controlling the spamming. It is more like live action spamming, where are your put in spot and get questions from me to answer, and bonuses mark will be based on that. More on that on Tuesday, i need confirmation for who can be online from their team ( As many as possible are welcome) on Tuesday the 20th? at 3/4pm. GMT time.

Blue team and Red team, i have one member from each team,  Checked so far.

Today is also my last day, to find more wild card entries, so lets see. 

Xoxo

Originally posted by: Xoxo

Quck Update again. 

Okay, guys i am going out tonight, but ill be home at night time, to check on this thread... 

To make lives easier - Try to get ATLEAST, one member from your team, to represent the final knockout round who is available for the time specified above.

I can make it 3.30 GMT, as Sara's got school before that... I hope half an hour is not a drastic change..  sara can i ask what time zone you follow, where you from?.. I hope you are not getting confused with my time and your time... The game will kick at 3.30 GMT * London time*.. is that the time zone you follow also?

_ Zorro and summer - Blue team are okay, both of you can decide amongst yourself, who wants to represent the team in the final question

_ Tara Sara- Red team, i check you for that team.

_ Pink, Purple and Green, I need atleast one member from each team to represent the final round. Let me know, Don't worry about getting everyone online from yoru team, as long as ONE person from each team is online, then i can still go ahead with the final questions.

Tuesday 20th of Dec- around 3.30pm. GMT - London Time. Post here, what time zone you follow and confirm for definite who will be online representin their team.

Thanks!

Xoxo

@All - any ideas? The time is more like 8-9 pm here.. that is always an uncertain time for me ... Forget about being online, i might be outside visiting someone (one of my aunts is ill), or out shopping (u never know) preparing for dinner... So I can't confirm .. Which one of you guys can be online at this time without any hindrance?
Arwen11 thumbnail
Guys check out the first page 🤣🤣🤣 It is so pink that I feel like gagging 🤣 Rehan is going to flip! 🤣 

JayaBachan thumbnail
Finally wrote a story. SHEESH it better win because if it doesn't I'm going to scream!

Updated on page 109 in the Knock Out thread.
Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago