Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

Really, you're not too far off in that case, πŸ˜›. 
Babe you think so, I find any guy that has a six/pack eligible to be super-good looking, I'm a total pathetic when I see hot sizzling guys, my siggies never have a guy wid clothes on, 🀣, they're banned to do so. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haye haye, I don't like Arjun Rampal, 😳.

I have a rule - if you have a sexy body then it is a sin to cover it. 🀣 And haye haye I'm going to PRETEND I never read the last line 😳
JayaBachan thumbnail

@Sami

Oh wow you've written it already!!  I've only got a few sloppy paragraphs lol, my characters are busy finding something to argue about, πŸ˜†
I'll read it tonight, and give my thoughts k, πŸ˜‰

LOL! I haven't finished! πŸ˜† It's way too long! I'm going to write another one. A much shorter one.
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is all I got so far, πŸ˜†

"You do know when I first married you, I'd agreed in the hope that one day you'll change!" shouted Leanne, slamming the three parking ticket fines down on the table before her husband David; who was quite easily dodging her presence to get better view around her in attempt to not miss the big game on the telly.

"Yeah what…" his voice muttered in return. His way out of domestic arguments that had been trending in his home since the last few years was to do what every man would do - act like he was paying attention.

When they'd first got married everything was fine, the same things all couples hoped for were in easy reach, but then what changed?

Leanne remembered the first time she met David, he was literally running circles around her, she met him one rainy night at the local pub, and that was it, he was determined that she was the 'one' for him. Over the years, they lived - what one would call 'a happily married life', right up until the time of his surgery. David suffered severe injury to his back and had underwent surgery, which of course resulted him in taking complete bed rest. At first it was okay, things were bad, but Leanne knew she was obliged by duty of love to pay heed to whatever David needed, during his time of being practically invalid.

The kids were taken care of by her; bills were being paid; shopping trips were done alone, all the while David recovered.

It wasn't long before she realised that her husband had become so accustomed to this lifestyle that was made possible because of her, that he hadn't wanted things to change.

During this course of time he had become ignorant, and selfish, he only saw himself, and whenever she'd decided to talk with him about letting things return to how they once were, he would deter from the subject completely. This time had bought heavy change to their married life, when he finally agreed to shift his weight around household chores, he did so in such a manner, that he'd come back by making things worse.

Discussions had become horrifically disastrous to such extents, that the pair only narrowed down their conversations to when it required utmost attention from either party.   

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

I have a rule - if you have a sexy body then it is a sin to cover it. 🀣 And haye haye I'm going to PRETEND I never read the last line 😳

Well I can say that great minds think alike, πŸ˜‰. 

LOL, I can't help it, he just don't appeal to me, but I'm sure there's plenty other hot dudes we'll love together (god that sounds so pervertified) πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

LOL! I haven't finished! πŸ˜† It's way too long! I'm going to write another one. A much shorter one.

Well good luck with writing another one lol, I've got so much writing to do, that I could bury myself beneath it, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, I think I'll only stick to one,

Yeh Dia kaha chali gaye???  She did Himesh's jhalak dhikla ja styles and went awol, πŸ˜›
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xoxo

Girls 😳 Sorry to be a pain in the ass, but incomplete, or complete attempts at the questions, can you  please post in the knock out thread... you will ask why ? I will explain on that thread, i am in the middle of updating stuffs πŸ˜†

Edit that includes  ALL attempts, little, big, etc i will explain why on that thread πŸ˜†

@ Dil Ki awaaz aka Siinnce maan, my Father's tongue is Hindi also  πŸ˜†

Xoxo

Oh right I dunnit, I hope this ain't a trap to lure us into a ditch of bad points. πŸ˜›
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xoxo

Twinkle, check the answer to your above post in the Knock out thread... answerd it there, as others may have the same question LOL

Xoxo

Acha acha I trust u lol, πŸ˜›
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

I made a siggie for us too lol, use at ur own risk, πŸ˜†

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Sunshine! πŸ˜† Well I am currently typing up a short story in response to the 'My Celebrity Crush' story. It is currently in progress and quite shit. I guess you can do anything and basically at the end we will choose the work that will represent us in the game.

Just after I read that bit I was about to suggest to you to do the celebrity crush story on Maan/John/Imran!πŸ˜› (I remember reading about your obsession with John in Force while reading The Gangster's MistressπŸ˜†)

Now when I scroll through the pages I realise you've already created a hilarious story based on John.🀣

@tinkerbell: Thanks for the briefing! I'm going to actually attempt one of these now. Although ya'll will have to promise to keep your chapals, eggs, rotten tomatoes etc away. :P
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Okay, Pink Panthers, I've done part two, don't bite my head off lol, but I done that bit first as it seemed less time consuming. πŸ˜†

So here they are:

Picture 1 -

"The smallest steps can fit the biggest shoes; if we walk together let not our destination matter, but only the journey that lies ahead, as it will be incomplete without you."

Picture 2 -

"Arrogance is all we have to offer, present it to the world diguised behind talent, and let it offer you something in return."

Picture 3 -

"The bond of unity is the most powerful, stand alone and show me otherwise."

Picture 4 -

"Only when hearts form, does new life bloom into something beautiful."

Not all that I know, but hey I'm trying here, πŸ˜›.

I LOVEEE these too Tinkerbell! Brilliant stuff!
Ok I shall attempt some of these debate questions now! :)