CCBM's Nayantara Dadi (Sarita Joshi) to return

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Our beloved Nayantara Dadi is coming in a new show...almost all are back, hope Neha comes back soon too!

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/sarita-joshi-makes-comeback-saibaba-telefilms-show

Sarita Joshi

Veteran actress Sarita Joshi of Baa Bahoo aur Baby fame was last on screen in Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus. She played a caring and confident grandmother in the show. Now the actress is all set to appear in a pivotal role in Saibaba Telefilms' first fiction show Ghar Aaja Pardesi Tera Des Bulaye on Sahara One.

Sarita Joshi says, "I will be playing Vikram Gokhale's sister in the show, who is settled in Lucknow and is a professor." The character will be fun-loving in nature and also a movie buff. "She will be an integral part of the family and will be known for her excellent problem solving skills," adds Sarita.

And it looks like Sarita is just too excited to be a part of this show. "I took up this project because it has a talented bunch of artists. I loved the concept. Not only this, I have worked with many different channels, but didn't get a chance to work with Sahara. And this project has given me a chance to achieve this. To top it all, Gajendra Singh is a credible name too," reveals Sarita.

...wishes you all the best for this new show and hopes that your comeback is loved by the audiences!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing meenu,, hope our neha also will be back soon... (all are back[:'(])..
sammy_2010 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Minu.. Nice to hear she is coming back.. She is one heck of an actress, except that never heard of the channel ..
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot for sharing minu 😳
happy for sarita ji...shez an amazing actor 😊
Now its Neha's turn to come back...eagerly waiting for her!!
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice to hear that she is coming back she is an amazing actor hope the rest of the cast of CCBM come back as well thanks for sharing. 😊
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thankzzz for sharing!!!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the news, Minu!  Hope Neha also comes back on tv soon...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing Minu ðŸ˜Š
nehkin thumbnail
oohhh...so all r ready to come back...why no news abt neha..ccbm was the only hindi drama i watched just bcz of neha sargam..hope she will come back soon..Insha Allah..