Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Hot, Hot!! - Page 2

KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NandiniPS

Yesterday's 15th December's episode was very very well made. There was not a single scene which was irrelevant. Not a single dialogue which was redundant.This show is extremely well directed. The screenplay, the way the scenes change the background music, everything is just right

There were two scenes which were the highlight of the episode

1 The scene where Ashutosh spots Nisdhi and then they sit on the same table. The song which played in the background was exquisite. She was looking superb in that Saree and he was looking mindblowingly handsome

Expressions on their faces worth seeing. Proves that both are good actors
But at the same time what made this scene even more noteworthy and special was the background music. The beats and the pauses. It increased the impact of the scene

This show really has a good director

2 Second scene was when Ashutosh breaks own again in front of Aermaan.

The dialogue was not overly done. It was natural and believable.. The way he portrayed it was superb. The way he said but it hurts brought tears to my eyes

I just hope that they get togather soon

Beautifully said dear πŸ‘
You just stole the words out of my mouth! The episode was amazing that background music and song was a bonus and Indeed impactful. Everything made their chemistry sizzling and the fact they were matching. Loved it!!! I wish it continues this way and also the dance sequence :) Would love to see them dance in the outfits they wore in the epi:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by Smittu

hey...what do u mean when u say that surprisingly, Dr A also was looking good...I mean Mohnish is a handsome man, isnt he ? :)
U bet he is...He is hot and handsome and a superb actor with lovely expressive eyes and his expressions speak volumes...Also i have noticed his voice modulation has become very good and when he speaks u can hear and feel the varying emotions..anger, hurt, love, sadness...u name it and it is there in the way he delivers his dialogues...

Keep it up MB.. Love u...
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
I just saw da episode...FREAKIN LOVED IT!! <333333

ashu& nidhi have such awesum chemistry...loved da way how ashu kept staring at nidhi while conversing wid those docs☺️ And nidhi really looked kaatilana πŸ˜³ cnt wait to watch da nxt epi (:
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it..Cant wait for monday Edited by sarakhan98 - 12 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Mehek25

Originally posted by The Jake

You should really give it a try. It's good.

I know a lot of people are trying to avoid watching it because of what it teaches, but if you take it in a fictional manner - It's an excellent show. πŸ˜ƒ

Btw i did not understand what u meant by the lines I have underlined above??? Would like to know why u have said it...

πŸ˜† I wasn't talking about you. Was talking in a general manner. The thought just came into mind.

What I meant was that it's a good show. N I don't know about you, but since I know people, I have suggested them the show but they do not like to watch it because of the relationship between an older guy and a younger girl. The story makes them uncomfortable. So, that's what I meant ... πŸ˜›
TheJake thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Jakeyyh babe...*jhappis to u*...n yep it was simmering hot ...alwayz love de chemistry between them...Cant wait fr th dance...

Getting excited, are we? πŸ˜† I wonder what Mr. Kundra got to say about it ... πŸ˜‰
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did u watch today's epi??Kritz was looking very pretty... Waiting for their dance sequence...😍

TheJake thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jimzi2716

Did u watch today's epi??Kritz was looking very pretty... Waiting for their dance sequence...😍

You watch it too, my love? πŸ˜ƒ
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: TheJake

You watch it too, my love? πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah right from the first epi & I m loving it too...😳

Now my sis & I addicted to it😊

allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah he ws lukin quite young and v.handsome.
nidz ws lukin gorgeous…jus luv da show