I HATE ASR and KHUSHI!!!!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Join the group!!!
We'r all sailing in the same boat ( no wonder IPKKND is at #1 on IF πŸ˜†)and must say ArHi is the most lethal disease in town that can spread just by looking at it and so far it has spared no one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by sanj1234 - 12 years ago
Cutest.That they really are.Arhi's interactions are mostly amazing.Irrespective of how the whole show is doing.
Originally posted by Marybarton

So you have found your Arnavji? How cute! I would like an ASR too, wish he could be ordered off a menu.

lol ... he is quite the opposite of ASR but we fight A LOT ( actually a lot is an understatement we fight more than that :P ) ... probably that is why I'm so in love with their fighting... I've already told my soon to be fiance that at 8:30 ( bangladesh time) the TV is mine or else... he happily obliged ... I haven't missed an episode of IPKKND yet nor will I miss... already my collegues have started discovering my unhealthy obsession with a serial !!! It's so embarresing... I seriously need a break ...  I spend every single second thinking about Arhi or checking out the forum or watching Arhi VMs... oh did I mention I HATE weekends... Iss pyaar ko mein kya naam doon???? i need HELP

I wanna join d club as well 😳 πŸ˜

Aww...thank god!...I'm not the only one who feels the same...😭...Seriously...sometimes I dread why I had to look into their vms posted on youtube...coz I dont watch serials...and while browsing on youtube I happened to see one of their vms which had my fav songs...and thennn...the rest is history!!!!😭
Even I slept 3 AM today, bcus I was continuesly watching old ARHI Scenes. 
For one month u have become like this.. think abt us who are watching since 6th june.. we have all totally lost it ..πŸ˜†
Can u believe it i keep dreaming of arhi all day and even at nights.. before sleeping they are my last thoughts and after getting up immediately they conquer my mind..

i think i got some disease not able to concentrate on any other thing..

Even during watching BHPH i did not make frequent visits to IF.. i am just unable to close the browser and get back to my normal life..

Damn!! i just hate these two πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Let the Arhinian take a cruise vacation with TV attached in every nook and corner showing Arhi scenes😳😳😳
Have to drop my son at school at 7:30 AM and I watch IPKKND at 7 on youtube.I ask my son to get ready and hop in to the car and wait for me,while I hurriedly catch up the show before heading towards the car.Over speeding most of the days.Don't know what has become of me.Less arhi I get time to breath,if its all Arhi I am hyperventilatingπŸ˜›
O god, such a relief to find so many insane, weird, crazy people like me. Its bloody 1 am in Australia, I have work commitments to focus on and family to take care of. I have not even finished my housework this weekend because I was watching re-runs. HAVE TO STOP!!! 

thanks guys its been a fun night catching up on all the fan fiction..