I HATE ASR and KHUSHI!!!!!!! (Page 2)

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Originally posted by Marybarton

HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two character's cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?

Come join me. We'll have coffee, and chat about the show while we play reruns of it on YouTube. We can sell our families, ignore our friends, give up on everything else. LOL

@ blue - you mean you haven't done that already??? And I thought i was in good company!!

TM - join the crazies club. I keep stopping from calling my husband Arnavji especially at *cough cough* *ahem**

OMG! I hope that didn't um deflate the situation. ROFL

I tried selling the kids, but people are broke due to Christmas. Maybe I should offer to pay and have them taken away. Hmmm Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadheKrish1

arshilover2977 Groupbie
arshilover2977
arshilover2977

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
i am i9n the club too .. me n my hubby r fighting because i am either watching the show or the forum or day dreaming abt ASR and ?KKGOuch

Deepjas23

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by serialjunkie

Originally posted by Marybarton

HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two character's cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?

Come join me. We'll have coffee, and chat about the show while we play reruns of it on YouTube. We can sell our families, ignore our friends, give up on everything else. LOL

@ blue - you mean you haven't done that already??? And I thought i was in good company!!

TM - join the crazies club. I keep stopping from calling my husband Arnavji especially at *cough cough* *ahem**

OMG! I hope that didn't um deflate the situation. ROFL

I tried selling the kids, but people are broke due to Christmas. Maybe I should offer to pay and have them taken away. Hmmm Wink

I dropped them off at curbside to the local Goodwill. LOL - no deflationary effect, but it definitely piqued his curiosity and he checked out the guy who has so caught my fancy!! Believe me, I made him change his goatie to the 5 O'clock shadow that Arnav sports. So now I have a hubby dear who sports facial hair like arnav, gets called arnavji at the most *cough* moments. Thank god its a fictional character but the itty bitty jealousy does help!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shubhra.AuritaRadheKrish1MarybartonSamiyaIPKKND

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
hey we need help! we are so desperate n going crazy! we really do!

same here!

JUST keep thinking about them,, I do!

we need to talk, all of us!

I wake up with a smile thinking about them!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Marybarton.hea.

reyaa. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

serialjunkie

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
There is no solution, you are hooked like many of us are to the show! I now dread weekends again because I can't wait for the next episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reyaa.sun2011

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
how can I help you yaarI also start to dream about them and always in ArHi's dream land...
where ever I go start to dream about them only soo these days Im not normal...case always think about IPKKND...
Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
How did you know? That sounds exactly like me :-) ASR and Khushi have taken over my life too, I wake up early (US time) to watch the episodes real time. This is crazy!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Marybartonpc_pals

Go to top