Pratigya

IS it all PLANNED or coincidence..

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

😕guys, i have a doubt here... knowing meera aware of Krishna's hse address, is it not weird that she does not know him being uneducated... she writes n leave tissue at the restaurant... (a big ?)... why... if shes aware hes not educated why she does that... whos gonna read then... or she purposely leaving that tissue for Pratz to read it...knowing that Krishna wont be able to read it...confusion confusion...😕

Is that also possible that Meera planned to visit GH... Knowing Thakurs, not an difficult task to know abt Krishna FIL... where he stays... n i thought prof is retired then why meera is coming there... seems does not make sense at all... is meera also aware that pratz is Krishna's wife or their meeting was a just coincidence...

seems like meera is not just stalking krishna but his entire family now step by step... 😕

N meera showing Krishna's through mobile, it seems like shes not from his past... current scenario... means she knows him recently only... thats what I conclude...

share ur view guys...
Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed. Its very confusing that Meera is still not aware about K's lack of education! Or as you said, she is purposely doing this to let P know.
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It looks like she planned to meet Pratigya.  She must have sent by Neelima and Abisheik.  That is my guess.
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudharao100

It looks like she planned to meet Pratigya.  She must have sent by Neelima and Abisheik.  That is my guess.

i personally made a post that she might be connected to nelima n abhishek... but still big ???? yes both nelima n abhishek might wanna take revenge as the mumbai track incident... if cv wanna connect it...  but somehow the photo on the wall n some recent incident seems like shes madly in love with krishna...

but somehow, with current episodes mentioning lord krishna - meerabhai i think cv is taking this route here...

or showing something like fatal attraction wheres shes madly n crazy of his LOVE... dunno...😕
Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think meera entry to gh was planned...seems meera sees herself as bhakth meera and krishna as lord krishna..her dialogues to her frnd was scary...she seems to hav a serious brain damage
riyya6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovekriyan

i think meera entry to gh was planned...seems meera sees herself as bhakth meera and krishna as lord krishna..her dialogues to her frnd was scary...she seems to hav a serious brain damage

😆exactly
ArjaAddict thumbnail
A very good post Riyya...

ATM...i dont have answers to any questions...it can be a mere COINCIDENCE or a well planned meeting...em all so confused about this lunatic Meera...When she know K's address ho can she not know dat K is uneducated...And that P is K's wife???hmmm...Chances of "Planning" more!!!
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya. .this meera is confusing.at the same time scary.i strongly doubt that her entry to GH was intentional. .its not a big deal to find out abt his FIL ryt?
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Ya. .this meera is confusing.at the same time scary.i strongly doubt that her entry to GH was intentional. .its not a big deal to find out abt his FIL ryt?

even i felt so azi da...!!!hmmm anyways lets w n w!!!

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

even i felt so azi da...!!!hmmm anyways lets w n w!!!

me felt the same😕 Edited by Snigdhakhanam - 12 years ago