Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

If Only he touched her...

red&blues thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Phew...yesterday a scene of 2 min...made the episode...The look on ahem's face was amazing while Gopi was sleeping...if only...he could have Touched her forhead..caress her...!!!...
When would tht day come!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ahem is doing baby step.   LOL
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree anju he is taking baby steps which makes their lovestory more endearing and romantic. Every step they towards each other is being celebrated and raved about by us the viewers it also makes for great viewing. Can u imagine the day he holds her or hugs her wot will happen to the fans , this slow progression to intimacy is so in keeping with the pace of their relationship.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

the relationship has just began...so let them take their time to help it evolve...

indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taniks

I agree anju he is taking baby steps which makes their lovestory more endearing and romantic. Every step they towards each other is being celebrated and raved about by us the viewers it also makes for great viewing. Can u imagine the day he holds her or hugs her wot will happen to the fans , this slow progression to intimacy is so in keeping with the pace of their relationship.

i dont want any haste in their intimate scenes..these are lovely...lil more intimacy is needed for sure..if ahem hurries to hold or hug..we fans will die immediately..so slow and stead romance is wat needed...hope cv's get it in right sense and not drag this romance to forever..😊
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
For small scene itself like his looking at her, smiling at her, we are going on discussing ...what will happen if he hug her or even caress her forehead?

Surely fans will need doctors...
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Definitely gohem 123 all of us wud be havin high b.p , but I am just loving this ahem he is so inlove but can't see it ,he is like a cute little confused boy
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: red&blues

Phew...yesterday a scene of 2 min...made the episode...The look on ahem's face was amazing while Gopi was sleeping...if only...he could have Touched her forhead..caress her...!!!...
When would tht day come!!

Ahem Modi is not a touchy feeley  kind of guy😉😆.  The love-lo-lish look did show that  it has altered the love-orbit of mr. Modi...it looked like a lovegagrazer but it still likes to maintain the perihelion distance of 2.1 AU for now.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: taniks

Definitely gohem 123 all of us wud be havin high b.p , but I am just loving this ahem he is so inlove but can't see it ,he is like a cute little confused boy

He does look cute, Mr Ahem (My eyes adored you.  Though I never laid a hand on you, my eyes adored you) Modi.  Never mind anyone else.  Makes you wanna hug him for taking those little steps. ❤️
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Let gohem take little little steps :). One dose of gohem every day  is good for me . I don't mind. :).  Please don't let it end any time soon pls. i will go mad.