Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Seriously guys !!! :)

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously guys ... now im bored
nothing to watch anymore xcept repeat scenes of abhiya (my fave jodi) and then i watched the goodbye speech from vivian and sukirti and was crying ,,, so sad
and since i've got nothing else and can't go sleep i thought why not ask you guys about the show as you have been watching before me and give better answers than me...
so just simple questions if you want to answer and share your feelings ;) (hope i'm allowed to ask put this topic)
1) How did you get attached to PKYEK?

2) When you watched this show from the start what did you think of Abhay?

3) What are the good memories of the show that you will never forget?

4) Are their any scenes that ever annoyed you?or made you think when will this end?

5) If there is a season 2 of this show what do you think should be improved from this season 1?

6) Did you watch this show for Abhiya only or do you watch it because it has a lovely concept?

7) Whats your fave background tune from PKYEK?

8) Abhay better as Vampire or Human?

9) Which enemy did you enjoy watching Abhay with? (Siddarth or jeh?)

10) If PKYEK 2 was to be aired on any other channel would u still watch it?

11) What would be your message to all PKYEK fans who are heartbroken?

these are the questions that come to mind for now but feel free to add more if u want... just want to know ur opinions :) so hoping for lots of replies friends :)

Love you All xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivian_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

dont know i mean patta hii nahi chala kab yeh show meri life ka ek part ban gaya.
when i first have a glimpse of abhay...i literally think that how arogant n rude ...this guy saw...but as it moves on i started developing the feeling of concern n care 4rm him...
each n evry epi is soo much memorable 4r me...i cant forgot anything ...last night while thinking ...i dont know when i got lost in pkyek...i mean 4rm the first scene till vivian n suku aakhiri salamn ...all r just flashing infront of my eyes...
4) Are their any scenes that ever annoyed you?or made you think when will this end?
ya.. the scenes of separation of abhiya ...it annoyed me a lot...cuz as i mentioned earlier that this show becum part n parcel of my life...n seeing their separation ,,,it feels that someone is separating me 4rm my loved one's
5) If there is a season 2 of this show what do you think should be improved from this season 1?
i dont think so that there ll b any season 2 ...bt if it still happens that i think the bloppers must b improved...i mean even in yesterday epi...they show the raichands house instead of dobriyals
6) Did you watch this show for Abhiya only or do you watch it because it has a lovely concept?
i think i watch this show 4r vivian n ya ofcourse 4r abhiya bt i really like the concept that in love there is no barriers ...love is eternal n everlasting ...n only love has the power to change this world
every bg tune is my fav bt i most like the one that played when abhay rescues piya 4rm any danger
4r me both...being a vampire he still respects human emotions n moreover abhay character depicts the characteristics of a nyc n innocent soul...which is far beyond 4rm this wolrd...i cant say anymore...
i love sid ...cuz in their case i feel that still their is a reflection of care n concern which brothers might share
ya ofcourse i ll watch it bt condition is that the leads must b vivian n suku
i think as in last scene vivian quoted that every good thing has to come end n so is this bt guys i dont know if it is apt to write here or not ...guys to b honest i dont cry yesterday after watching the last scene ...u know why cuz jab dil tutta hai tabh aasuu nahi nikaltey balki un yaddoo ko yaad karkey ek ajeeb si smile aa jatti joh n khushi ki hotti n aur na hi gam ki...bas dil sey ek ki awaaz nikalti hai ki jiskki wajah sey aapka dil tutta woh insaan hamesha khush rahey...

Edited by vivian_angel - 12 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
[QUOTE=vivian_angel]lovely answers ... i enjoyed reading (1st one that bothered actually so thanks :))
and my feelings are the same as yours...
even when i was lying in my head every scene flashed including the last episode where all 3 gave their last message... memories will never go away and one should not be sad just be happy with these memories ...

oh yeah and abhays entry i felt like yaar he's so rude man ... what kind of person is he? and then when the secrets start coming out then i start loving him ;)

but you know what i think if this show culd go on longer wuld be betta because the concept was dark love story and dey shuld have maintained that towards the end ...like he shulda turned bak into vamp and maybe pia could turn into vamp and live happily together ... something along the lines of that :)

--faroo-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxAqeelahxx

Seriously guys ... now im bored
nothing to watch anymore xcept repeat scenes of abhiya (my fave jodi) and then i watched the goodbye speech from vivian and sukirti and was crying ,,, so sad
and since i've got nothing else and can't go sleep i thought why not ask you guys about the show as you have been watching before me and give better answers than me...
so just simple questions if you want to answer and share your feelings ;) (hope i'm allowed to ask put this topic)
actually i dont like to watch tv at all but when first time i saw a first promo dont no what happen just atract on it n then started watching pkyek n kab mairi llife ka impo part ban gaya pata hi nahi chala
when i watched abhay in the first promo i was kile wow kya ankhain hai😆
i will never forgot the picnic trip in seaason 1 
yes when abhay become human n he lost his power i just hate it 😆
i think so inhai is story ko pichai (abhiya ki marrige ) chor kar ek fresh story start karni chayai with same character n same concept or us mai abhay vampire ho
ummm ... tuff question ... i watch this show becuz it has a mysterious concept warna abhiya kisi or show mai bhi ajatai tab bhi aisa maza nahi ata 
abhay's background sound "nah na nah "
of course vampre n only vampire 
sid yaar mainai uskai jaisa vilian apni life mai nahi dekha 
yeah i will if it had a same character including dead one 
dont worry soon we will get pkyek season 2 or if not so enjoy previuos epi or as msha say all good thing have come to an end 
these are the questions that come to mind for now but feel free to add more if u want... just want to know ur opinions :) so hoping for lots of replies friends :)

Love you All xxx

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

concept ws new... pata nhi chala kab daily routine ka hissa ban gya
handsome, arrogant, rude (bt he stil my fav.)
abhiya 1st dance (kuch khaas hai song)
abhay panchi 🤣luv track😡
i jst wnt more abhiya romantic scenes❤️
abhiya.. concept ws gud in d beginning bt unnecessary tracks lik season 2 ruined it
❤️ ibadat
vampire... human bahut milenge vampire nhi😉
sid. he ws really evil😡
ysss y nt
PKYEK vil b bck... its vry popular shw
& i vil wait 4 dat day😳
-------------------------------------
(diya❤️)

Edited by luck - 12 years ago
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

because they bring different concept on indian television no more saas bahu saga and they introduced lovely couple abhya and piya

his attitude is superb the character is well played by vivian dsena
all abhiya scene i well never ever forget
yea  2,3 times i think
yes definitely more abhiya scene and story is also move
both i love abhiya and also love their concept

nanaaa and rock tune

Human because as human abhay do different romantic scene

Siddhart
yes definitely i watch it

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetkitty123

Thankyou for ur answers ... ur the 1st one that likes abhay human 😉 haha and yeah hoping for season 2 ... jaldi se aiye

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
[QUOTE=luck]

yes that abhay and panchi track... i didn't enjoy that ... i think misha and abhay were joke...
loved ur answers ... made me smile 😊