Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ChocolateQueen

If Akash will turn evil... he might try to separate Uday and ManyetaπŸ˜•

Yhh but would u rather see him seperate uday and mayata or would you rather see him patao manyata and try and get back together with her πŸ€” uu know?? i just feel likee something like this is necessary to get akash officialyl out the pic and butcher his character so manyata doesnt like him anymoree.. because thats what i want.. i dont like him very much 🀣
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

Yhh but would u rather see him seperate uday and mayata or would you rather see him patao manyata and try and get back together with her πŸ€” uu know?? i just feel likee something like this is necessary to get akash officialyl out the pic and butcher his character so manyata doesnt like him anymoree.. because thats what i want.. i dont like him very much 🀣

Honestly...i don't want him near Manyeta nor i want him to get her back . Uday and Manyeta should close all the doors for Akash so that he doesn't come between them ever...but i know this will happen someday where Manyeta will choose Akash over Uday because she will think Uday is rude,arrogant and a person who doesn't believe in love and takes marriage has a game.Uday should make Manyeta feel different about himself by changing his thoughts,and what he really believes in.Manyeta is a girl who is really stubborn,she wont even give Uday a chance to improve...But lets hope they will be together soon and akash ke chapter hamesha ke liye close hojaye😊
RosyRosh thumbnail
Yuppp ^ completely agree there manuata is a bit stubbornn agree hope akash is ouyta the picc in SOME way or the other lmaooo
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
hmmm nice thrt bt wudnt tht b so typical... manyata n uday in love n her ex returns who becums evil n wnts her bk...we;ve seen it b4... i wudnt wnt him 2 turn evil...
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Manyata is in LOVE with Aakash. And to make the show seem "realistic" they cant make her get over akash so fast! Like this is what I hate about shows. Usually in a typical show they have the leads who are suppose to meet fall in love, get married... stay together forever.
But here, we did have Akash and  Moniya  ... becoming friends... then in love. I feel he is just a genuine guy! Who fought for moniya, stood up against his parents FOR HER! And this was genuine, not involving any personal gain. He genuinely loves her and cares for her. Like things he did are so amazing, no one buys those expensive shoes for anyone, he took the rent money to buy it. WHich is why I dont Agree with ppl that are bashing aakash's character and saying they never want to see him, he get too much screen space.

And I dont think its about ManVEER, i think everyone is crazy about UDAY, his hotness, his character, flirty/ evil ish. But Honestly speaking, THIS AAKASH deserves MONIYA more than UDAY! STRICTLY Speaking character wise. 

But I guess UDAY's character will grow and he'll be the " nice guy" later after manyata gets a make over :)

I'd love to see the track where Manyata still loves Aakash, but UDAY falls for her. And Is jealous of aakash. or what not. I dont want Uday to get manyata so FAST!!!  =)

Just my opinion! 
BUT NO WAY I WANT AAKASH EVIL!
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes honey we all want to see UV jealous!!(we got a glimpse on the 19 epi)
good guys becoming evil all of a sudden to win a lover is just old school, we want something different. Akash can stay genuine and still give UV tough competition!!πŸ˜‰
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YEAP! He can! I think Moniya should be stubborn and say she wants to marry AKASH!!!  And I dont think UDAY was jealous. He was just pissed off that she ran to Akash creating a BIG NEWS in the media that Princess Manyata in love with a Chawl boy. And this woudl degrade this " royal" reputation! These people that think big industrialists are like poor idiots... obvious chawl ppl are like cats and dogs on the streets!
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also want Akash to turn evil ...😎 πŸ‘πŸΌ

It wud be nice to see ManVeer togetha nd Uday vs. Akash...😍...Also i wud love to see Manyata choosing Uday over Aasman ka beta Aakash...
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: filmyprincess

I also want Akash to turn evil ...😎 πŸ‘πŸΌ

It wud be nice to see ManVeer togetha nd Uday vs. Akash...😍...Also i wud love to see Manyata choosing Uday over Aasman ka beta Aakash...

AASMAN KA BETA???πŸ˜•
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hubze

AASMAN KA BETA???πŸ˜•

hehe.πŸ˜ƒ..aasman means sky and sky means akash...πŸ˜‰