•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so we have a scene where poor babuji in his sorry state has all kinds of spasms to indicate that something is up when Anjali was in the house. ok then the poor man even figured out a way to get that ring off of his darling daughters finger. I mean come on. Dimwits do the man gotta spell it out for u. H can def. nod and blink so why can't they speak to the poor man. Why can't we have a scene where khushi actually asks her father if he knew it all and was actually trying to warn then. I just feel as if all those efforts of babuji went in vain. maybe this way khushi can be warned of the real dangers of snake... but NOOO
they're not gonna reveal it till the end. hopefully cvs in the efforts of redeeming shyam dont forget that he also needs to be tried for attempt of murder, or maybe NOT. Maybe just saying sorry and apparently falling in love with the cry baby is good enough. Ugghhh
Well KKG knows the truth and I HIGHLY believe that she is NOT gonna believe that snake, so that's what mainly matters, isn't it?
I kind of have a feeling that he will get his chance to actually speak or recover around payash or Arhi wedding. Or another scenario were he could recover and speak the truth is if the snake tries to threaten or convince Khushi otherwise.
I had the same concern. I wanted a touching scene between Babuji and Khushi where she thanks him for all his efforts...

i think they need a reason for khushi to believe that Shyam-Anjali marriage can be worked upon...

like she said yesterday that if the truth is out their marriage will break for sure...

right now she doesn't know how low the man is...she feels that he faltered and can get back on track...thats why the cv's have hidden the truth from her...

i guess, once ArHi is married, she will slowly come to know of the whole truth...and will try and save Anjali instead of saving Anjali's marriage...

I think its allowed in a tv serial...just the way Khushi didn't see Anjali-Shyam photo for so long, despite going to RM, daily...

Originally posted by somzz007

I had the same concern. I wanted a touching scene between Babuji and Khushi where she thanks him for all his efforts...

very true. you know CVs missed the boat on this one. They should have shown KKG and Babuji interacting after she came back from RM. Lots of gaps in the story. It seems they are in a hurry to get to the engagement party.
I would love to see a scene with just Khushi and Shashi where she pours her heart out to him and realizes he was trying to tell her the truth all along. I do believe Shashi will get back his strength soon though, he's been trying to get out of that chair to rip Shyam to pieces for what he's done. I think if Shyam tries to go near Khushi during the engagement that'll be enough to make Shashi snap and take action.