Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamsajjad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@All, ROFL. 🤣 Those mirchi lovers 😡. Peecha nahi chorte! FB pe bhi jal rahe hain, aur yahan bhi!😕 Uff. I need to send them a good life long supply of ice cream! 🤣
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aishhh.

i am feeling like the mirchi lagii avis again 😎🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG so YOU'RE the genuis behind this style of avis...I freaking LOVE it👏👏👏👏👏 I had seen a lot of avis like this one (guessing all of them are yours)👏👏
mahamsajjad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Aishhh, your AVI, EPICCC! Everyone said it already, but I just had to put my thought in! 😆
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LMAAAOOO..NOO i was the lazy one, so i got a friend to make them 🤣 🤣 aren't they sooo pretty, uff uff..one of the most amazing govinda songs ever 🤣

pooja made them 😳
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MariFuze

Are you nattie by any chance?😆

yup the famous one.. opener of my dirty closet🤣🤣

beta nattie.. all ok today.. do u still need some re-assurance.. she was a scream yest.. 😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishhh.

LMAAAOOO..NOO i was the lazy one, so i got a friend to make them 🤣 🤣 aren't they sooo pretty, uff uff..one of the most amazing govinda songs ever 🤣

pooja made them 😳

accha...then she's the genuis behind these avis😆😉 either way they're friggin amazing (the style and PSD I mean)
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tani91

🤣

OMG so YOU'RE the genuis behind this style of avis...I freaking LOVE it👏 I had seen a lot of avis like this one (guessing all of them are yours)👏👏

Moment of enlightenment people🤣 i love such eureka moments.. OMG u were so n so.. i saw liked there etc..😆 but aish those avis.. epic.. i lowweee govinda🤣lmaooo his face in d first one..

ok at wat point do they give us a WL for beyond spamming😆.. n this is just me without Ishu.. we both wld be thrown out🤣
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

yup the famous one.. opener of my dirty closet🤣🤣

beta nattie.. all ok today.. do u still need some re-assurance.. she was a scream yest.. 😆

LMFAO! Opener of ur dirty closet? 😲 Hawww! Jhooti! Hunar pehle se tha mai ne toh bahar nikalwaya bas! ROFL And see it helped! Kal aap nai hoti toh mai aj yahan nai hoti! ROFL
Tani91 thumbnail
@sonali heheheheh I know right we're epic spammers🤣 Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Tani: LMAO! Good yaadash! 🤣 But meri maa is on holiday nah toh I still have to wake up early for my younger bros anyways! Toh no LAMBI sleeping!  But will be from 2mroo onwards as mum's coming back 2moro!  Itni sari good news! YAYYY!