Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 (Page 131)

-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Just because one start dont mean u also should fall on that level. If someone does let them do it. Ignoring is simple way. If u reply back it makes them feel good, that they have someone  to argue with.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGjust_juhi

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Just because one start dont mean u also should fall on that level. If someone does let them do it. Ignoring is simple way. If u reply back it makes them feel good, that they have someone  to argue with.

Totally agree with you here yaar. I literally am rolling my eyes at the antics of some folks here on the forum. No one person's opinion is better than the others. Ignoring them is the best way to go, or just PMing them instead. That way "bashing wars" dont get started.
just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@ ashu... u dont know how tired i was, literally crashed after making that post last nite, khair woh sab chodo... there's now way u can go MIA with the HM track coming up... have been looking forward to that since their non-SR LOL and even more so since the dekho na/hut sequence

@ sona... what a grand fireworks show its gonna be!!!LOL maybe we should get some comfy chairs and keep snacks too ROFL... i think that our hero has enough of being shareef, incidentally, i am loving this brooding (angry??) viren... goes to show he's a mutli-faceted character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hey guys...wat's up??

Any EHM seg today???
just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hey ashu!!! kya haal hai?

having nashta now... and wondering abt the whole HM track... seriously,ever since i heard abt it, i cant seem to stop thinking abt it!! LOL dont know if that's a good thing or bad??

ayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by junebuggy

@ ashu... u dont know how tired i was, literally crashed after making that post last nite, khair woh sab chodo... there's now way u can go MIA with the HM track coming up... have been looking forward to that since their non-SR LOL and even more so since the dekho na/hut sequence

@ sona... what a grand fireworks show its gonna be!!!LOL maybe we should get some comfy chairs and keep snacks too ROFL... i think that our hero has enough of being shareef, incidentally, i am loving this brooding (angry??) viren... goes to show he's a mutli-faceted character.

Aww!! I can imagine...or maybe not imagine LOL But have u reached the final destintation, or still in transit? LOL, Joovi...i can go MIA anytime...WinkLOL  but hope i don't have to this soon. Pappu na sahi, JV ka HM track toh dekh hi lun LOL 

Oh yess...snacks are a must...n can we plz arrange for diet coke too? LOL   Ahh!! Tell me abt it, man...those glares that Viren has been giving and this subtle angry demeanour...me loves this as much as the shareef and not-so-shareef (read the dekho na seq) one WinkLOL.  

@ Yashi: Heyy...how's u?? Big smile

Edited by ayesha_80 - 06 January 2012 at 6:29am
ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

having nashta now... and wondering abt the whole HM track... seriously,ever since i heard abt it, i cant seem to stop thinking abt it!! LOL dont know if that's a good thing or bad??

LOL..u are?? I am not thinking much..coz if i do, i start building expectations n then they come crushing down WinkLOL   Already the dekho na seq has raised the bar...so, hope the CVs can create a new benchmark with this HM. The actors defo have it in them to create magic. Day Dreaming
just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

LOL..u are?? I am not thinking much..coz if i do, i start building expectations n then they come crushing down WinkLOL   Already the dekho na seq has raised the bar...so, hope the CVs can create a new benchmark with this HM. The actors defo have it in them to create magic. Day Dreaming

good point... maybe i shouldnt think abt it so much... my expectations are defo high at this point, would hate to be dissapointed!LOL  wasnt someone saying on this thread in regards to the HM track, that the director said the HM track will be interesting to see??? I hope that's interesting in a good way.

ayesha_80

Go to top