Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 (Page 127)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Nattie.. tht gal was too drunk to know wat was going on anyways.. and oh well i dont get d concept of going to goa for new yrs.. thts d last place i'll ever be at..LOL 

and u call yerself KT fan and dint pick either of the lines tht KT said in 2 segs.. d santusht one and the ego flatter one.. n look at me.. non-KT fan ki memoryApprove 

tani KTs fb page has 42K likes.. idk why tht is cracking me upROFL u wld think he can contest for presidential elections wid such popularityLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahamsajjadTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you fellow spam buddy

ahh so this Goa saga continuesEvil Smile well media sucks ass no matter what so whatever I have full faith in my grey eyed beauty she is too awesome to care about this shizzLOL (do people even say that anymore)

anyways I have three days of episodes to catch up on so will do that in a while and i have that massive playlist of yours to tackle...BTW still havent encountered the sari with modern technology (or something like that) one yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

ahh so this Goa saga continuesEvil Smile well media sucks ass no matter what so whatever I have full faith in my grey eyed beauty she is too awesome to care about this shizzLOL (do people even say that anymore)

anyways I have three days of episodes to catch up on so will do that in a while and i have that massive playlist of yours to tackle...BTW still havent encountered the sari with modern technology (or something like that) one yet

LOL goa saga.. was tacky man.. they actually showed like sting vid stuff of some actor.. like on prime tv.. d wonders of desi tv dont stop amazing me at time.. and u kiddin we still say shizz.. but then m old school tooLOLoh our grey eyed beauty is one care 2 hoots lass.. i happened to see her profile on fb and her about me cracked me upROFL abt how ppl love to hate her anyways.. so m thinking she is rocking it.. Cool thts our gal.. they showed badi beeji dabba scene yest.. dint we rant on tht..LOL like wanting tht.. but then we say so many things.. i wonder if the cvs ever read.. they must curse both of us.. for being such rascals..LOL spamming without any constructive feedback...oh well.. we cant help it..

u r still at tht playlist.. gosh woman.. tht modern technology is a IF vid after d wedding during one of Viren's earnest trial at romanceLOL so u'll get there.. did u watch d one whr on d weddin nite shooting KT had indigestion issues and was caught on camera taking antacid.. it was howlarious his sheepish reactionROFL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 05 January 2012 at 7:57pm

Tani91

mahamsajjad Groupbie
mahamsajjad
mahamsajjad

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by Tani91

LOL goa saga.. was tacky man.. they actually showed like sting vid stuff of some actor.. like on prime tv.. d wonders of desi tv dont stop amazing me at time.. and u kiddin we still say shizz.. but then m old school tooLOLoh our grey eyed beauty is one care 2 hoots lass.. i happened to see her profile on fb and her about me cracked me upROFL abt how ppl love to hate her anyways.. so m thinking she is rocking it.. Cool thts our gal.. they showed badi beeji dabba scene yest.. dint we rant on tht..LOL like wanting tht.. but then we say so many things.. i wonder if the cvs ever read.. they must curse both of us.. for being such rascals..LOL spamming without any constructive feedback...oh well.. we cant help it..

u r still at tht playlist.. gosh woman.. tht modern technology is a IF vid after d wedding during one of Viren's earnest trial at romanceLOL so u'll get there.. did u watch d one whr on d weddin nite shooting KT had indigestion issues and was caught on camera taking antacid.. it was howlarious his sheepish reactionROFL

ROFL. Just had to say that I say "shizz", and I'm in high school, so yeah, that term still exists! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91sonali.19281

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Nattie.. tht gal was too drunk to know wat was going on anyways.. and oh well i dont get d concept of going to goa for new yrs.. thts d last place i'll ever be at..LOL  Same here dude! ROFL

and u call yerself KT fan and dint pick either of the lines tht KT said in 2 segs.. d santusht one and the ego flatter one.. n look at me.. non-KT fan ki memoryApprove  Ohh shucks! I'm like embarrased! Btw when did he say that? And I am a very forgetful girl! I never remember the dialogues! NEVER! ROFL Not even the ones I myself say! LOL And I must say you guys go like too 'deep' to find out tooo many meanings! I only drool on his looks voice, dialogues to kya karun! LOL 

tani KTs fb page has 42K likes.. idk why tht is cracking me upROFL u wld think he can contest for presidential elections wid such popularityLOL

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

LOL  Same here dude! ROFL no i swear vegas wld be more safe than goa.. tht place is a piece of crap during new yrs from wat i have hrd from friends..

Ohh shucks! I'm like embarrased! Btw when did he say that? And I am a very forgetful girl! I never remember the dialogues! NEVER! ROFL Not even the ones I myself say! LOL And I must say you guys go like too 'deep' to find out tooo many meanings! I only drool on his looks voice, dialogues to kya karun! LOL 

the santusht one he JUST SAID..in tht HUG Seg.. how cld u miss tht.. the srk one.. oh come on now.. n the ego flatter one was diwali seg i think.. wen she compiments his look.. and he starts his chichoranpantiLOL and there is nothing to go deep in this.. as it is i dont try.. my radar is like hyperactivated 24/7.. so i catch stuff by default..LOL
LOL

WooHooHaha21

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
hey priya.. did i just notice u after 10 mins of u being here.. oh well thts me dont take offenseLOL

mahamsajjad

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Sonali I see our grey eyed beauty's alter ego is creating quite a stir in the forum itself as well...aah the bashing some people use Swamini kamini ki poppatROFLROFLROFL and OMG she's like not Mannu's "soul sister" at all, wow she's Veera part 1 (although NO one comes as close as awesome Veera) lol rock on my grey eyed beauty

BTW she has a FB profile? is it hers like legit or is it some low life poser pretending to be the awesome KD?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahamsajjadWooHooHaha21sonali.19281

Go to top