Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 (Page 104)

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Originally posted by junebuggy

Ok, after watching today's epi... i think it is safe to say that JV are out of the so called honeymoon stage and are finally facing reality. I do hope though, that they "patch up" soon... coz I hate to see them at odds with each other.

Btw, i was wondering, after that balcony scene... do u think there is the remote possibility that he is regretting marrying Jeevika??? I know that's really extreme thinking and is in all probabilty a wacky theory, but it doesnt hurt cover all bases right????

Sorry, Juwayriya...was off for dinner..so cudn't reply to u earlier.

Hmmm...i haven't watched the epi yet, except for the last scene...so, can't really say much. But from the updates that i read...i don't think that he'd go to the extent of regreting. He's under a lot of guilt atm, and he has to make up for it.

I was discussing..lol, discussing again ;)...wid the girls here that Viren saying 'leave me alone for a bit' was pretty much in character. Details of this i'd be able to give when i watch the scene.

And yeah...HM ka toh abhi koi chance nahin. Hope we get some emotional JV scenes where they talk abt this whole matter...and if my assesment abt Viren's character is in the right direction...he will make up for this ;)

So true ashu... HM ka toh bhool jao ab...I guess we need to put away those front row tix that we r all so eagerly waiting to use ROFL but... haan, I too am looking forward to some emotional scenes between JV and he WILL make up for this, not a grand gesture mind u... coz we just saw the results of his last grand gesture for her. Tongue A hug or a kiss or 2 wouldnt be amiss   Embarrassed there goes my over active imagination again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayesha_80

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
U r Ri8 SarahSmileDunno How Many Tyms Krystu HAs To Say Dat She Is Single! n Same With Karan! How I Want Media To Stop Interfering In Mah KRYRAN's LivesAngryI Love Dem n Will Alwaz Do DatSmile

Sarah4eva

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarahvirika

Virika had an arguement today? OMG.. they are gonna make me cry.

It wasnt really an argument per se... more that he said "he wanted to be left alone when she wanted to comfort him bcoz of the whole drama from the viraat/maanvi fiasco

Yaar... am getting depressed just thinking abt them not talking to each other... before, when they didnt verbally to each other... they used to atleast talk thru their eyes Embarrassed now he plain isnt talking to her... again not bcoz of something she did, its more of what he did and didnt do

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah4evaayesha_80

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
im glad they are showing twists in Virika track...its a good way to get their story growing Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah4evaayesha_80

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Juwayriya...gonna watch the epi...will try n come back here after watching. Wink...I'm sure i'll love the epi...am hopelessly a sucker of emotional stories LOL

@ Yamini n everyone else...hi n bye! Cya girls later if anyone of u is around Big smile

relentless.

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hola.. again for a bit..

hey Sarah, Yamini.. chill buddy.. LOL as long as we get entertaining KT-KD seg.. baaki their life their takeBig smile media wont let go its their jobROFL moral of the story... what happens in goa.. doesnt remain in goa.. never doesROFL speaking from exp.. LOL

hey riya.. front row tickets ko closet mein rakh.. we have timeLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGjust_juhiSarah4evarelentless.

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by junebuggy

It wasnt really an argument per se... more that he said "he wanted to be left alone when she wanted to comfort him bcoz of the whole drama from the viraat/maanvi fiasco

Yaar... am getting depressed just thinking abt them not talking to each other... before, when they didnt verbally to each other... they used to atleast talk thru their eyes Embarrassed now he plain isnt talking to her... again not bcoz of something she did, its more of what he did and didnt do

Ohhh ok will be interesting to watch though!.. there love is being tested.

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

lol sonali true,. shows media are still obsessed to knw more abt them.

Edited by Sarahvirika - 04 January 2012 at 11:34am

Go to top