Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 (Page 102)

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Yaar,We Know Dat OUR KRYRAN r Not Dating Any1,So Whats D Use Of Believing Dese Reports??Bunk It!! Em Fed Up Wit Dese Stuffs!! N Trust Me Whenever I C KRYRAN Interviews I Start Loving Dem Even More,I Em A Die Heart KTian i Know KT Is Vei Friendly,But Dere Is A Huge Difference Btwn Kt's Interviews Wit His Oder 2 Costars N KD..Atleast I Feel ItSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarah4evaMo710

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I dozed off yday while talking! LOL! Sorry everyone! Abhi Im a bit busy but just came to say this:

Make Karan and Krystle win! ? Click on the link and click 'like' ASAP! ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292756467441801&set=a.292755444108570.95467.149436515107131&type=3&theater
Vote vote and vote! And spread the word around! Will come here 2moro!
just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Originally posted by junebuggy

[QUOTE=Mo710] [QUOTE=tatan4karan]
</div>
R u referring to comments on the SBS segment abt new years,etc???? I was reading them, and was literally rolling my eyes at the immaturity level of some ppl out there.

Another thing, I just dont get why the media has to get so hyper over their private lives. It' what it is: PRIVATE!!! These ppl (actors) live their most of their lives in a "public" profession so they should be entitled to some privacy, no???

<div>
Juwayriya...wat I don't get is...WHY do ppl fight for fictional characters and actors? The whole idea is beyond me.
Media ka toh..chalo, they need to spice up their shows and they go to any extent to garner TRP's...be it invading in the actor's personal lives. But i agree wid u...there should be at least some "ethics" in reporting also.
Its very simple...KT-KD are not dating...they're together for more than 12 hours in a day...so, obviously, the comfort level is bound to be there. And these two, both click...have fun...hang around together...wat's wrong in it?

Good point abt ppl fighting over fictional characters Ashu. Prime example being abt Maanvi and her recent behaviour. Confused I was talking abt this with Sona a couple of weeks ago abt how "involved" we get in tv actors' lives. Tongue I think the thing is, coz we see these actors on a daily basis (most of the time) we feel as if we are a part of their lives and vice versa. LOL and we get much more "emotionally involved" with them compared to movie actors.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGayesha_80

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292756467441801&set=a.292755444108570.95467.149436515107131&type=3&theater plz lyk d page!!! n vote 4 KRYRAN,PlzzSmile
ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ayesha_80] [QUOTE=junebuggy][QUOTE=Mo710] [QUOTE=tatan4karan]

Good point abt ppl fighting over fictional characters Ashu. Prime example being abt Maanvi and her recent behaviour. Confused I was talking abt this with Sona a couple of weeks ago abt how "involved" we get in tv actors' lives. Tongue I think the thing is, coz we see these actors on a daily basis (most of the time) we feel as if we are a part of their lives and vice versa. LOL and we get much more "emotionally involved" with them compared to movie actors.

I agree, Juwayariya! Watching them on daily basis...and then analyzing these characters...making theories...discussing them in details...we tend to get very involved. But even then...indulging into unnecessary fights...based on our likes n dislikes is quite weird. But like they say...each to its own. Maybe, some ppl find it interesting. And for me...i completely avoid going into these controversies and fights. Simple funda of life..."live and let live" LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

just_juhi

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_80

[QUOTE=ayesha_80] [QUOTE=junebuggy][QUOTE=Mo710] [QUOTE=tatan4karan]
</div>
Good point abt ppl fighting over fictional characters Ashu. Prime example being abt Maanvi and her recent behaviour. Confused I was talking abt this with Sona a couple of weeks ago abt how "involved" we get in tv actors' lives. Tongue I think the thing is, coz we see these actors on a daily basis (most of the time) we feel as if we are a part of their lives and vice versa. LOL and we get much more "emotionally involved" with them compared to movie actors.<div>

I agree, Juwayariya! Watching them on daily basis...and then analyzing these characters...making theories...discussing them in details...we tend to get very involved. But even then...indulging into unnecessary fights...based on our likes n dislikes is quite weird. But like they say...each to its own. Maybe, some ppl find it interesting. And for me...i completely avoid going into these controversies and fights. Simple funda of life..."live and let live" LOL

Bilkul sahi Ashu!! Discussing theories and analyzing characters is one thing, but getting into petty arguments abt who is better character and whatnot is beyond my comprehension. Confused

Arre... jaldi se somebody change the topic back to JV!!! Warna we will get way off topic here!!! Besides, we cant NOT talk abt JV, right????   LOL

ayesha_80

just_juhi IF-Dazzler
just_juhi
just_juhi

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Ok, after watching today's epi... i think it is safe to say that JV are out of the so called honeymoon stage and are finally facing reality. I do hope though, that they "patch up" soon... coz I hate to see them at odds with each other.

Btw, i was wondering, after that balcony scene... do u think there is the remote possibility that he is regretting marrying Jeevika??? I know that's really extreme thinking and is in all probabilty a wacky theory, but it doesnt hurt cover all bases right????

ayesha_80

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I Dont Think Dat He Is Regreting!! Afterall We All Know Dat How Much Our Lawyer Luves His JeevikaSmileBut He Is Too Shocked After Hearing Swamini's Words Dat He Is A Changed Man Now!! Really Cant C Mah VIRIKA Lyk DIsCry Wanna Kill Dat Overpossessive Woman SwaminiAngryViren Is A Married Man Now,He Nids Sum Space!

Go to top