Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

hullo ppl give d credit whr its due.. Swamini made Viren' s room.. didnt u hear..🀣 so our rock chick has ahem romantic fancies too.. building secret staircases for her 

loving sonπŸ˜† n ppl think she is not cool.. πŸ€£ she just hides it wellπŸ˜‰

🀣 Oye Hoye kya baat hai.. all swamini ever wanted was virika to be left alone... kya galti hai iski? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: junebuggy

So your Nattie!!! I've seen Sona mention u so many times... just didnt know who u were πŸ˜† I never knew Sona would make me sooo famous only for dropping 2-3 tears out that day! 😳 πŸ€£

Ya... i think that would be a good idea... Jeevika hugging Viren, then Viren getting upset over Jeevika's tears. While I normally would prefer them to be alone πŸ˜†, I think that like u said Swamini seeing his tears and all would be a good thing coz then she'd FINALLY realize how upset he is. Isnt that just amazing? πŸ˜ƒ I hope it happens though! πŸ˜†

just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarahvirika

Nattie I agree.. I hope we get our romantic viren back during the honeymoon...😍  After the whole intense virika I want a big making up! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜

btw hi sonali , junebuggy

hi Sarah!!

I miss our romantic Viren too... but i think that its good that they ARE showing other sides to him, otherwise he would end up like another typical drama actor πŸ˜† and we ALL know that he is capable of sooo much more!!!

and YES a big, VERY BIG making up is in order πŸ˜† i think suggestions are being taken as to what should happen
Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey Sarah... wasup..πŸ˜† TGIF eh..

Nattie.. oh m fast shopper.. coz in general m decisive.. enter a store.. pick up 5 to 6 things at most.. go try them.. trash each i dont like.. rest i just buy..🀣 d longest i ever take on anything r defo perfumes.. shoes also dont take tht long.. funniest was this xmas i went into a fossil store and got myself a watch n a bag in all of 10 mins wid my frnd giving me d incorrigible look..🀣 n i wasnt even supposed to be shopping for myself.. i had gone wid her.. to help her get stuff for family coz she is going home after a yr.. πŸ€£ in general m fast..n cant handle slow ppl.. patience is not my virtue.. by any meansπŸ˜†
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Honeymoon was in demand for a long time. So it better be good lol...
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

hullo ppl give d credit whr its due.. Swamini made Viren' s room.. didnt u hear..🀣 so our rock chick has ahem romantic fancies too.. building secret staircases for her loving sonπŸ˜† n ppl think she is not cool.. πŸ€£ she just hides it wellπŸ˜‰

LMFAO! ROFL How superbly is she described! ROFL Maybe she built it for herself and Viren's private moments so that his love for her doesnt gets less! ROFL LMFAO! I dont even know what I just said! ROFL

And what I mean about the Viren crying is one episode we get Jeevika hugging him and crying out and then they talk it out! Want atleast 10 mins of that! πŸ˜† And then once their convo is over they can show that Swamini over heard everything and comes and forgives him! 😳 Kissa khatam! And then HM plzzz! ROFL
just_juhi thumbnail

Honeymoon was in demand for a long time. So it better be good lol...

that's the general consensus... i'll shake the CV's if they dont make it good
sonali.19281 thumbnail
oh btw Riya.. good time to open yer excel chart.. and get public opinion.. on d dekho na.. now..🀣 acc to jhanvi the deed is done.. πŸ€£ so one more on tht side.. i am gonna hold on to my front row ticks.. never know wen they come handyπŸ˜† coz this time around Viren wld be vengeful πŸ˜†
just_juhi thumbnail

Has new thread been made?

seriously, has it??? coz  at the rate we are going, i think we will need before the end of the day πŸ˜†
Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Nattie THAT  just did not sound good🀣

Also I have a rapchik Idea..may be tht was Swamini's big surprise new yrs gift to J.. HM tickets🀣 here all for my son and his khushi🀣🀣 now get out of here both of u.. and Jeevika for once shed tht demureness here and respond to my son..🀣 I order ya.πŸ˜†

Sarah.. make the next one soon.. m tellin u.. in NO TIME..🀣