Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 104

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: junebuggy

that sounds like a better idea!!πŸ˜† she SHOULD do something to shake him out of his stupor πŸ€£

and re: the balcony... i WAS right!! remember a while back everyone was wondering abt the oddly placed staircase in their room?? they do lead to a balcony... a PRIVATE balcony too i might add πŸ˜†

I too was wondering what it led to! Now it makes sense! πŸ˜† Private balcony, how thoughtful of Viren to choose a room like that! ROFL 

PS: I miss the romantic bekarar Viren!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Riya.. yer raapchik staircase finally LED somewhr.. i was rest assured it ended into nothingness..🀣 or just takes u bak in time.. like d bridge in kate n leopold.. Viren as a royalty.. can u even imagine tht.. sigh..and ek hug toh banta hain boss.. poor boy is hurting so much..πŸ˜† n KT doesnt even have to do wasooli then offscreen..

Nattie: tht IS d plan..🀣 u keep KT.. I entertain KD here..πŸ˜†in fact i can get Tani down or both of us can go to NY.. well i dont liek shopping.. as such.. but m a fast shopper.. wen i do go shopping.. there is no end to wat i buy..🀣 i swear in n hr.. i can buy stuff out of 6-7 shops after trying things out.. my frnds love shopping wid me.. πŸ˜† esp coz of my microscopic vision.. πŸ˜† so KD wld defo love it..besides m such a foodie.. for me shopping is interesting only coz of the food and coffees🀣
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So your Nattie!!! I've seen Sona mention u so many times... just didnt know who u were πŸ˜†

Ya... i think that would be a good idea... Jeevika hugging Viren, then Viren getting upset over Jeevika's tears. While I normally would prefer them to be alone πŸ˜†, I think that like u said Swamini seeing his tears and all would be a good thing coz then she'd FINALLY realize how upset he is.
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love this siggy whoever made it..

just_juhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

I too was wondering what it led to! Now it makes sense! πŸ˜† Private balcony, how thoughtful of Viren to choose a room like that! 🀣 

PS: I miss the romantic bekarar Viren!

I miss him too yaar!!! 

seriously... a private balcony, think of the possiblities!! πŸ€£ he's a smart chap, our viren!!
just_juhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sarahvirika

I love this siggy whoever made it..

WOW!!! This is great!!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
oh god pleezz no Swamini voyerisitc of JV romanchik and intense moment..🀣 intense moments are priceless.. if u know wat i mean..make up after fights/ emotional moments r d best.. πŸ˜†

My big QS.. who is opening the next thread.. coz we'll need it soon.. me Nattie n riya in form.. spamming chalu. n we r not even off topic.. how good r we🀣
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nattie I agree.. I hope we get our romantic viren back during the honeymoon...😍  After the whole intense virika I want a big making up! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜

btw hi sonali , junebuggy
Edited by Sarahvirika - 12 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

@Riya.. yer raapchik staircase finally LED somewhr.. i was rest assured it ended into nothingness..🀣 or just takes u bak in time.. like d bridge in kate n leopold.. Viren as a royalty.. can u even imagine tht.. sigh..and ek hug toh banta hain boss.. poor boy is hurting so much..πŸ˜† n KT doesnt even have to do wasooli then offscreen..

Nattie: tht IS d plan..🀣 u keep KT.. I entertain KD here..πŸ˜†in fact i can get Tani down or both of us can go to NY.. well i dont liek shopping.. as such.. but m a fast shopper.. wen i do go shopping.. there is no end to wat i buy..🀣 i swear in n hr.. i can buy stuff out of 6-7 shops after trying things out.. my frnds love shopping wid me.. πŸ˜† esp coz of my microscopic vision.. πŸ˜† so KD wld defo love it..besides m such a foodie.. for me shopping is interesting only coz of the food and coffees🀣

LMFAO! You can shop so QUICK? 😲 I need to go shopping with you then! I'm like a tortoise at shopping! I'm always in a dilemma as to what suits 'best'! ROFL I dont like buying bunch of clothes which I might never wear later on! πŸ˜† And super agreee! Shopping is only interesting coz of the food and restaurants! ROFL I always drag everyone to get something to eat even when we havent done the entire shopping! πŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
hullo ppl give d credit whr its due.. Swamini made Viren' s room.. didnt u hear..🀣 so our rock chick has ahem romantic fancies too.. building secret staircases for her loving sonπŸ˜† n ppl think she is not cool.. πŸ€£ she just hides it wellπŸ˜‰