|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 103

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

oh man.. NO MORE GOA...๐Ÿคฃ pak chuki hoon.. goa ka naam sunke.. i want something new..๐Ÿ˜† badaa socho.. dont be santush thoda aur wish karo๐Ÿคฃbut knowing them.. as in SP and PH ppl they'll go to some chindi side locale like lonavla or goa only๐Ÿ˜†altho i want Viren to take her to london and show her how his life was there.. tht ways they she can get to see another aspect of his.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Aye Hayyyee! Tere mun mai ghee shakar! ๐Ÿ˜ณ A jao London will welcome you Virika in such a grand manner! ๐Ÿ˜† I swear I will! I will go to the airport and welcome them personally! Le ao bas in ko yahan! Let's go demand this on FB! ROFL

P.S. Deepika there is more recent prime time popcorn action entertainment ongoing๐Ÿคฃ gosh i hate PMing everything.. i wish we cld just chat somewhr.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Hello Deeps and Junebuggy! Deeps dont worry take your time! Im here only! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

@ sonali pleasee PM and check my PM ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
@ Natts check KT fan page๐Ÿ˜‰ on FB will talk to ya in an hr or so meheading out๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Hello Deeps and Junebuggy! Deeps dont worry take your time! Im here only! ๐Ÿ˜†

hey!!! ummm what's ur real name??? ๐Ÿ˜Š

was wondering... do u think Jeevika will finally talk or "force" Viren to talk about her and his' problems??? I think that by Viren not wanting to talk to her everytime she wants to, I think Jeevika's "fear" is gonna grow bigger. I know there really isnt anything between them... but its just one of those side "stories"  to think abt.

oops! i forgot to say... My real name is Juwayriya. But, I'm known as Riya or Joovi here on the forum.
Edited by junebuggy - 12 years ago
LMAOOO Nattie.. u in london.. then plan cancel๐Ÿคฃ KT will refuse to go there.. fan mobbing threat๐Ÿคฃ crazy gal alert.. ๐Ÿคฃ while u r hounding him.. can u tell KD to take d connecting flight to atlanta.. we can go shopping together.. and have the girly fun๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Deepika I replied.. and added more too๐Ÿคฃ i love my outreach prog.. dont even have to do anything.. n still in d loop๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by junebuggy

was wondering... do u think Jeevika will finally talk or "force" Viren to talk about her and his' problems??? I think that by Viren not wanting to talk to her everytime she wants to, I think Jeevika's "fear" is gonna grow bigger. I know there really isnt anything between them... but its just one of those side things to think abt.

or may be she just hugs him again.. in dire frustration and fear๐Ÿคฃm thinking KT and even Viren wld like this option better..๐Ÿ˜† besides there r more chances he'll hear her vent her fears if she does hug him.. otherwise... rem how he dint hear a word in d balcony.. these r chichora tactics.. to get d gal out of her persistent coy mode..๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Deepika26

@ sonali pleasee PM and check my PM ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
@ Natts check KT fan page๐Ÿ˜‰ on FB will talk to ya in an hr or so meheading out๐Ÿ˜ƒ
FB pe kahan? There is nothing on his page? ๐Ÿ˜•

or may be she just hugs him again.. in dire frustration and fear๐Ÿคฃm thinking KT and even Viren wld like this option better..๐Ÿ˜† besides there r more chances he'll hear her vent her fears if she does hug him.. otherwise... rem how he dint hear a word in d balcony.. these r chichora tactics.. to get d gal out of her persistent coy mode..๐Ÿ˜†

that sounds like a better idea!!๐Ÿ˜† she SHOULD do something to shake him out of his stupor ๐Ÿคฃ

and re: the balcony... i WAS right!! remember a while back everyone was wondering abt the oddly placed staircase in their room?? they do lead to a balcony... a PRIVATE balcony too i might add ๐Ÿ˜†

LMAOOO Nattie.. u in london.. then plan cancel๐Ÿคฃ KT will refuse to go there.. fan mobbing threat๐Ÿคฃ crazy gal alert.. ๐Ÿคฃ while u r hounding him.. can u tell KD to take d connecting flight to atlanta.. we can go shopping together.. and have the girly fun๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†
Chal nikal yahan se! London ka plan cancel and atlanta ka on? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ok lets do one thing, tell KD to go Atlanta and let KT stay in London! ๐Ÿ˜† And there are lots of London-ians who love KT toh he should come here DEFINITELY! ๐Ÿ˜› And eeww! Shopping?! ๐Ÿคข I HATE shopping! ๐Ÿ˜† I bet KD would it though! ๐Ÿ˜† Chal lets go with this plan.. KryAn comes to London, I make KT stay here and send KD to atlanta! ๐Ÿ˜†
Deepika I replied.. and added more too๐Ÿคฃ i love my outreach prog.. dont even have to do anything.. n still in d loop๐Ÿคฃ
And what PM craze is going here?
Originally posted by junebuggy

was wondering... do u think Jeevika will finally talk or "force" Viren to talk about her and his' problems??? I think that by Viren not wanting to talk to her everytime she wants to, I think Jeevika's "fear" is gonna grow bigger. I know there really isnt anything between them... but its just one of those side "stories"  to think abt.

oops! i forgot to say... My real name is Juwayriya. But, I'm known as Riya or Joovi here on the forum.
Can I call you Juu? Sounds cute and plus ur actual name is too long! ๐Ÿ˜† And Im Nattie! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Ohh! Do you know what I was thinking exactly like this! Like Sona said KD hugs him and then they discuss about this issue and then we can have Viren crying? ๐Ÿ˜ณ And Swamini sees this and we see Swamini melting in front of Viren's tears? ๐Ÿ˜ณ I sooo wanna see this happening!