Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 101

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Yamz-

thanks madhu 😳 yeah jeevika showed manvi her right path but she was regretful about it :( and the episode belongs to KD today..simply amazing! and i LOVED the Jeevika-Vanshika scene, jeevika was so full of innocence and purity, and vanshika is a mother more than a mother-in-law <3 

hey Sona πŸ€— how have you been?

:d Yams!! U started a lovely discussion!!U r welcome..
Exactly...cos she knows manavi is sensitive..and their bond!
But am glad she did..Ya I agree..also liked the way Viraat gave his piece of mind to manavi..simply maafi maango..
Yes loved vanshika jeevika convo..the problems after marriage well showed..and way vanshika helped jeevika was lovely..she is indeed a mother to her!!
Cos whom will jeevika share with..maanavi shes angry..Viren is disturbed..Vanshika heard her..
Also I loved Jeevika's 1 line..very true!! That tum jaadugar nahi ho..ya ye film nahi hai..jaise tum chaho sab waise hoga..its reality!!
Felt sad for manavi..but true!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ah ok gotcha yamini.. u work in pulse rate...πŸ˜† thanks to tht stupid SBS god knows wen we'll get a KT-KD seg.. 

Spam buddy.. check.. i was wondering so.. spamming is our habit so tht m totally guilty of..πŸ˜† baaki i take no responsibility.. but the mods have to be a lil relaxed wid our spamming mode esp me n u..πŸ˜† 
relentless. thumbnail
@sona...yeah i do actually! we have this staff party on mon the 9th..looking forward to that :) other than that its the same old routine for me and my work lol
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
BTW random comment but I realized why this show is so character based, it's written by the awesome Zama Habib, I'm such a huge fan of this guy LOVED his work in SGP and SBS and now EHMMBH he knows his shizz πŸ‘πŸΌ
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

wasup ppl.. how it goesπŸ˜†

m totally in aaraam mode right now!!! πŸ˜ƒ but it feels weird to be in my mum and dad's house and they're not here. khair... 

like i said in response to ashu's comment, KD totally rocked in today's epi!!! my girlcrush on her is getting bigger!!! πŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tani91

BTW random comment but I realized why this show is so character based, it's written by the awesome Zama Habib, I'm such a huge fan of this guy LOVED his work in SGP and SBS and now EHMMBH he knows his shizz πŸ‘πŸΌ

wat r d other epic shows u r talking of.. full name pleezzz.. ignorance reigns supreme here..πŸ˜† n Zama is a guy's name... oh.. am glad its on SP.. so every character is given its due and space and not only the leads.. πŸ˜ƒ unlike SO shows
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: junebuggy

m totally in aaraam mode right now!!! πŸ˜ƒ but it feels weird to be in my mum and dad's house and they're not here. khair... 

like i said in response to ashu's comment, KD totally rocked in today's epi!!! my girlcrush on her is getting bigger!!! πŸ˜†

Oh.. i'll be bak online in 30 mins.. have to drive bak home now.. as for yer gal crush.. peechey lago.. line mein..🀣 me is standing in front..πŸ˜† coz jahan hum khadey hotey hain line wahi se shuru hoti hain😎🀣
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

Oh.. i'll be bak online in 30 mins.. have to drive bak home now.. as for yer gal crush.. peechey lago.. line mein..🀣 me is standing in front..πŸ˜† coz jahan hum khadey hotey hain line wahi se shuru hoti hain😎🀣

🀣 ur too much yaar... waise, line kitni lambi hai???πŸ˜†
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys.. has anyone made new thread yet?
Madhura.. thumbnail
^No I dont think so..Aish was asking suggestions for title..and all were busy in discussing aaj ka epi..