Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
boohoo!!
why did the HM track have to be next week?? will be travelling 2 outta 5 days next week, then will be busy with shaadi prep after that. 😕

@sona... tumko mera front row ticket ko sambhal ke rakhna parega!!! i hope k it lives up to our over active imaginations tho 🤣 i really wanna see our chichora king in action!!😆

@ ashu... my lamba journey so far, has been just that... LAMBA!!! was stuck at the airport for almost 9 hrs... and dead tired coz of not sleeping the nite before. right now, i get a bit of a break, but the real fun starts on the 10th when i lv for india. 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tani91

that was hysterical🤣...I would hate to have him as a best man though

I swear even when it's rude the British accent is SO amazing😍

isnt it.. me n my work besties hubby are lie clones.. wenever m wid them both of us just binge on this stuff n she just doent get d humor.. or wats so gr8 abt it.. word on d accent.nastiest thing sounds so aristocratic...

reminds me swamini's room.. look at it carefully it has tht victorian touch😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: junebuggy

boohoo!!

why did the HM track have to be next week?? will be travelling 2 outta 5 days next week, then will be busy with shaadi prep after that. 😕

@sona... tumko mera front row ticket ko sambhal ke rakhna parega!!! i hope k it lives up to our over active imaginations tho 🤣 i really wanna see our chichora king in action!!😆

@ ashu... my lamba journey so far, has been just that... LAMBA!!! was stuck at the airport for almost 9 hrs... and dead tired coz of not sleeping the nite before. right now, i get a bit of a break, but the real fun starts on the 10th when i lv for india. 

niceee does tht mean u go for another round.. how did d iv go.. 😃 n oh m sure KT-KD magic wld make d front row ticks worth🤣 idk abt chichora king.. viren is goofy but still shareef.. but u know goin by dekho na.. fireworks r in d offing😆 stuck for 9 hrs eh.. reminds me wen i was goin home last winyer was stuck at jfk for 13hrs.. blizzard madness.. bad weather to travel
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hola people...how're u guys?

@ Joovi: Aww!! That one LAMBAAA journey. I can imagine ur halat...must be exhuasted.
And oye...Sona is sambahlofying my tickets...told u na, she knows i might go MIA anytime...that's why i've kept my tickets wid her 😆
-Nadii- thumbnail
This is a place to discuss Viren and Jeevika.. So I dont know why maanvi is discussed mostly.. Also she can be discussed here but mostly try to concentrate on Virika. Also It can be seen Maanvi Charachter is been bashing. If you dont like the charachter STOP talking about her, instead of talking bad. I hope it wont continue
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Naadi!!! We Dont Wanna Bash Any Character,So It Will Not B Continued!! Sorry!! But U C As Dere R Few Ppl Who r Constantly Bahsing On Our Jeevika!! So We Cudnt Control!! We Love Virika Only!! n We r HEre To Love Dem Only Not To Bash Any1,Thank U😊
-Nadii- thumbnail
Just because one start dont mean u also should fall on that level. If someone does let them do it. Ignoring is simple way. If u reply back it makes them feel good, that they have someone  to argue with.
just_juhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Just because one start dont mean u also should fall on that level. If someone does let them do it. Ignoring is simple way. If u reply back it makes them feel good, that they have someone  to argue with.

Totally agree with you here yaar. I literally am rolling my eyes at the antics of some folks here on the forum. No one person's opinion is better than the others. Ignoring them is the best way to go, or just PMing them instead. That way "bashing wars" dont get started.
just_juhi thumbnail
@ ashu... u dont know how tired i was, literally crashed after making that post last nite, khair woh sab chodo... there's now way u can go MIA with the HM track coming up... have been looking forward to that since their non-SR 😆 and even more so since the dekho na/hut sequence

@ sona... what a grand fireworks show its gonna be!!!😆 maybe we should get some comfy chairs and keep snacks too 🤣... i think that our hero has enough of being shareef, incidentally, i am loving this brooding (angry??) viren... goes to show he's a mutli-faceted character.
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys...wat's up??

Any EHM seg today???