|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 96

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Helloo and Bye Tani Im leaving in 2mins! 😆 Gonna post comments on KT-KD profiles and then go..

Sonali: You dont post episodic analysis anymore? I just read the one I commented on ages ago! Did you write on on Virika's ydays one? How the way he tells her to leave her, which surprises her? And all? PM me if you did make or if you make on any Virika analysis! 😳

i made one.. on yesterdays;; it was mostly on swamini  viren.. but had JV analysis too... m too tired and not motivated enough by todays epi😆 so dint write one.. fine will pm ya.. 
Originally posted by sonali.19281

i made one.. on yesterdays;; it was mostly on swamini  viren.. but had JV analysis too... m too tired and not motivated enough by todays epi😆 so dint write one.. fine will pm ya.. 
Swamini Viren sounds good! PM will read 2moro! Ok GN everyone leaving now! 😊
Nattie.. fairy is fair man.. its just tht we dont make a big ruckus abt  the J bashing posts.. and report them i think so she doesnt find out..😆 as it is she has loads to deal wid.. 

as for adding KD.. or any celeb.. again m too prude to do tht🤣 besides i have only one fb profile.. which have god knows family, friends work friends.. networking ppl etc.. so try to keep it rather tame and professional😆 i dont even like communities and fan pages..🤣 in fact updated my status like after forever n one of my gangmates just dissed me saying.. oh u alive..🤣 just upload pics for family to know m doing good and partying welll😆
  👏
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Nattie.. fairy is fair man.. its just tht we dont make a big ruckus abt  the J bashing posts.. and report them i think so she doesnt find out..😆 as it is she has loads to deal wid.. 

as for adding KD.. or any celeb.. again m too prude to do tht🤣 besides i have only one fb profile.. which have god knows family, friends work friends.. networking ppl etc.. so try to keep it rather tame and professional😆 i dont even like communities and fan pages..🤣 in fact updated my status like after forever n one of my gangmates just dissed me saying.. oh u alive..🤣 just upload pics for family to know m doing good and partying welll😆

hey sonali just commented on ur SS and coming to this thread.Nattie i told ya like sonali said Fairy is Fair Yaar 😃 Sonali did u check KT's audio interview on Rangmunch someone posted YT link on the forum few minutes back.if havent just check it out 😉
hahahaha Sonali so you DO like Veera?😆😉 no but yeah I like KD a lot more now with the band of haters behind her, hehehe makes her even more awesome.

@Nattie no I dont think the mod is biased, like Sonali said we VirIkaians dont make a fuss over some topics like others but I guess a few topics did get out of hand, I havent even seen the episode and I can guarantee 100% that Jeevika and Manvi both will be at fault and bechari Jeevika ko ainvayi ki "taareef" kar rahe hai🤣 and of course the Swamini bashing will continue so no surprises there...I guess we've moved from VirIka vs VirMan to Jeevika vs Manvi...soon it will be Viren vs Viraat and then Swamini vs Manvi and then which forum has more crazy blind fangirls DMG, IPKKND or EHMMBH Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Deepika26

👏

hey sonali just commented on ur SS and coming to this thread.Nattie i told ya like sonali said Fairy is Fair Yaar 😃 Sonali did u check KT's audio interview on Rangmunch someone posted YT link on the forum few minutes back.if havent just check it out 😉

isnt this d old one.. whr he is heading out of d gym..😆 d i was nervous while shooting for d wedding seq like it was my own wedding one..😆 or is it new.. lemme check
Originally posted by Tani91

hahahaha Sonali so you DO like Veera?😆😉 no but yeah I like KD a lot more now with the band of haters behind her, hehehe makes her even more awesome.

@Nattie no I dont think the mod is biased, like Sonali said we VirIkaians dont make a fuss over some topics like others but I guess a few topics did get out of hand, I havent even seen the episode and I can guarantee 100% that Jeevika and Manvi both will be at fault and bechari Jeevika ko ainvayi ki "taareef" kar rahe hai🤣 and of course the Swamini bashing will continue so no surprises there...I guess we've moved from VirIka vs VirMan to Jeevika vs Manvi...soon it will be Viren vs Viraat and then Swamini vs Manvi and then which forum has more crazy blind fangirls DMG, IPKKND or EHMMBH

oh i have an inherent liking for sarcastic mean characters..😆 altho kekta must go overboard.. but i did 😆 at d 2 vids u posted of veera.. oh KD i loved b4 also.. wen i saw some of her ivs.. in fact i had such a girl crush on her wen she carried dat black gown wid such grace.. in tht launch party.. so m biased..😆 but junta always hates different awesome ppl.. so no surprises there.. oh tani.. u will sure love the swamini viren angle.here's my post of yest

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2656928

P.S so I see u did read d SS.. no comments on my Jeevika eh😆
and ppl are mad coz in d precap they showed J blast M apparently.. oh well i wld have made the start much before wen she was a kid to stop the retardation of mental development they are pretty much suggesting in her manu now.. how hard is it for her to understand dont butt in VS mess.. esp even after Virat tells her.. my conclusion is idle mind is devil's workshop.. she has nothing to keep her busy basically😆 today they pretty much put Dabbu and Manu at par.. so there..😆 
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Kekta is awesome at creating those type of villains🤣 my all time favorite is Mandira from KSBKBT ooh her mind was amazing and her dialogues were awesome as well

ok I'll comment on it when I catch up with the episodes
Originally posted by Tani91

Kekta is awesome at creating those type of villains🤣 my all time favorite is Mandira from KSBKBT ooh her mind was amazing and her dialogues were awesome as well

ok I'll comment on it when I catch up with the episodes

LOL Mom wld say d same.. she really liked tht prerna's bigda beta for his lines.. 😆 wld tell me abt him all d time..😆

speaking of dry wit.. do u watch mitchelle and web.. its like one of my fave brit comedy man.. love it.. chk this out.. best best man speech.. love it.. n can never get over it..😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXpmHuCE9Ls

she is not the most beautiful woman in d world🤣i dont think so mate.. 😆 she looks fine good.. just not better than everyone🤣🤣she's top half🤣🤣

u just fancy her more than she is objectively attractive🤣🤣 

i swear this describes wat i wanted to say to so many of my friends😆

2 ppl who are lil bit deluded in each other's favor..🤣

and my all time fave...
she scrubs up pretty well but audrey hepburn she isnt..

PRICELESS MAN..
that was hysterical🤣...I would hate to have him as a best man though

I swear even when it's rude the British accent is SO amazing😍