Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey priya.. did i just notice u after 10 mins of u being here.. oh well thts me dont take offense😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sonali I see our grey eyed beauty's alter ego is creating quite a stir in the forum itself as well...aah the bashing some people use Swamini kamini ki poppat🤣🤣🤣 and OMG she's like not Mannu's "soul sister" at all, wow she's Veera part 1 (although NO one comes as close as awesome Veera) lol rock on my grey eyed beauty

BTW she has a FB profile? is it hers like legit or is it some low life poser pretending to be the awesome KD?
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Helloo and Bye Tani Im leaving in 2mins! 😆 Gonna post comments on KT-KD profiles and then go..

Sonali: You dont post episodic analysis anymore? I just read the one I commented on ages ago! Did you write on on Virika's ydays one? How the way he tells her to leave her, which surprises her? And all? PM me if you did make or if you make on any Virika analysis! 😳
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aww bye Nattie, see you later😊

@mahamsajjad right on...I kinda assumed that people outgrew the word shizz because no one I know speaks it anymore😭
mahamsajjad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

hey priya.. did i just notice u after 10 mins of u being here.. oh well thts me dont take offense😆

ROFL. Sonali! None taken! ðŸ˜† I wasn't even posting! ðŸ˜† Anyways, bye guys! ðŸ˜Š Catch you all later!
mahamsajjad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

aww bye Nattie, see you later😊

@mahamsajjad right on...I kinda assumed that people outgrew the word shizz because no one I know speaks it anymore😭

Tani, trust me, they STILL do! You just don't have any around you! ðŸ˜†
mahamsajjad thumbnail

Sonali I see our grey eyed beauty's alter ego is creating quite a stir in the forum itself as well...aah the bashing some people use Swamini kamini ki poppat🤣🤣🤣 and OMG she's like not Mannu's "soul sister" at all, wow she's Veera part 1 (although NO one comes as close as awesome Veera) lol rock on my grey eyed beauty

BTW she has a FB profile? is it hers like legit or is it some low life poser pretending to be the awesome KD?

LEGIT! You're not old school at all! ðŸ˜† And, it is her awesomeness on FB! ðŸ˜ƒ
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
I'm not a hindi person nah, toh I ignore such words then.. I loved the way he copied SRK, he was soo perfect total copy of his voice too but kya bola thora sa hi samaj mai aya! ROFL And your radar is the only thing Im talking abt! I get surprised at the facts you guys throw at me! 😆 My radar doesnt work that much! 😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOL.. oh really.. i refuse to suffer boneheads man.. so rarely check any topic.. apart from known people😆 yup m snooty and arrogant.. kill me.. see now WHY I LIKE  KD🤣 or even veera.. m used to being disliked too.. but cant help it man.. i dont need tht in my life... air heads..😆 have way to many nerds to deal wid daily.. and thts frustrating enough😆

yup its legit from what i know.. coz some of the gals here said it.. and she even replied to Mariam's VM me thinks.. saying she loved it.. has candid pics and loads of industry friends etc.. ðŸ˜† in fact she is d one who wld publish d behind d scenes pics.. mostly on fb.. m telling u she is total rockchick care 2 hoots for d world.. ðŸ˜† me likes her more n more... n did u know she paints like a dream.. 
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Sonali I see our grey eyed beauty's alter ego is creating quite a stir in the forum itself as well...aah the bashing some people use Swamini kamini ki poppat🤣🤣🤣 and OMG she's like not Mannu's "soul sister" at all, wow she's Veera part 1 (although NO one comes as close as awesome Veera) lol rock on my grey eyed beauty And I wonder if the mod is biased? 🤔 All other threads saying Virat Manvi were and are wrong are closed in the name of character bashing and only this topic is open? I wonder if Jeevika is not a character or what?

BTW she has a FB profile? is it hers like legit or is it some low life poser pretending to be the awesome KD? And it is her real profile.. But she doesnt add any fans now as she has her own FB page too now! 😳