|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Pehle khudi advertise karti hai and then says wanna go through the torture?! 😳 ðŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

is this supposed to be yer comeback for me calling u rotlu🤣 then my updesh.. dont be santusht.. thoda aur try karo.. itne se mera kuch nahi hoga..abhi to mera ego bhi flatter nahi hua🤣
[/QUOTE] Hindi kam bolo! What does updesh and santusht mean? 🤔 And ego ko theas nai pohanchaungi mai! Aisi nai hun mai! ROFL Inni paaalli bachi hun mai! 😛

abey ghonchu... ðŸ˜† like KT-KD ready khadey honge.. ao re fotu leke jao re🤣 give them some due.. and big brave heart u r.. us din fb photos dekh ke coma mein kaun gaya tha🤣
Toh woh dusra 'couple' kya camera k exposure k lye khara tha? Ab KT-KD werent romancing in some patani jungle ya inside the water that they were not captured on camera and others were? ROFL And us din proof tha nah! And for the first time the jhatka came to me k they could 'not' end up together! 😆 Hence those tears! The next day I was cussing myself for crying like that, never in my life had I even done such a deed! 😆
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

@Sona: PM me when you're on chap 10! I'll read it then! 😆 And yesh Karan does have over 42K now! And they're increasing at a jet speed! And I tell you FB pe people are mad! Super crazy, they dont get 'likes' on their fav couple and they go to other pages and ask them to like it aiwai mai! 🤣

@ Aish: Are you SERIOUS? Like 10 min?! 😳 I made this for Priya.. Started yday and it took me over 6 hours and then 5 hours today! And now finally made but still turned out 'not-so-good'!

Nattie ki bachi! Chup kar! It's sooo good! I loved it! Thank you for making it for me! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Tani91

hello...me is back...what up

wb spam partner.. u missed yer spot.. waited for u to update today..😆 

wat did ya miss.. SBS beign super lame tacky desi paparazzi.. covering actor's goa escapades stealthily..😆 spread rumors that KT-KD went with their respective ex/present take yer pick.. ðŸ˜† ppl here went beserk obv taking shots at KD.. coz its always d gals fault anyways.. tht she is trying to do stuff for publicity.. 

on d show front they had a nice swamini viren epi yest.. ðŸ˜ƒ today was decent.. not tht gr8.. losing patience wid manu's boneheadedness..😆
Nattie.. tht gal was too drunk to know wat was going on anyways.. and oh well i dont get d concept of going to goa for new yrs.. thts d last place i'll ever be at..😆 

and u call yerself KT fan and dint pick either of the lines tht KT said in 2 segs.. d santusht one and the ego flatter one.. n look at me.. non-KT fan ki memory 

tani KTs fb page has 42K likes.. idk why tht is cracking me up🤣 u wld think he can contest for presidential elections wid such popularity😆
Thank you fellow spam buddy

ahh so this Goa saga continues😈 well media sucks ass no matter what so whatever I have full faith in my grey eyed beauty she is too awesome to care about this shizz😆 (do people even say that anymore)

anyways I have three days of episodes to catch up on so will do that in a while and i have that massive playlist of yours to tackle...BTW still havent encountered the sari with modern technology (or something like that) one yet
Originally posted by Tani91

Thank you fellow spam buddy

ahh so this Goa saga continues😈 well media sucks ass no matter what so whatever I have full faith in my grey eyed beauty she is too awesome to care about this shizz😆 (do people even say that anymore)

anyways I have three days of episodes to catch up on so will do that in a while and i have that massive playlist of yours to tackle...BTW still havent encountered the sari with modern technology (or something like that) one yet

😆 goa saga.. was tacky man.. they actually showed like sting vid stuff of some actor.. like on prime tv.. d wonders of desi tv dont stop amazing me at time.. and u kiddin we still say shizz.. but then m old school too😆oh our grey eyed beauty is one care 2 hoots lass.. i happened to see her profile on fb and her about me cracked me up🤣 abt how ppl love to hate her anyways.. so m thinking she is rocking it.. ðŸ˜Ž thts our gal.. they showed badi beeji dabba scene yest.. dint we rant on tht..😆 like wanting tht.. but then we say so many things.. i wonder if the cvs ever read.. they must curse both of us.. for being such rascals..😆 spamming without any constructive feedback...oh well.. we cant help it..

u r still at tht playlist.. gosh woman.. tht modern technology is a IF vid after d wedding during one of Viren's earnest trial at romance😆 so u'll get there.. did u watch d one whr on d weddin nite shooting KT had indigestion issues and was caught on camera taking antacid.. it was howlarious his sheepish reaction🤣
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago

😆 goa saga.. was tacky man.. they actually showed like sting vid stuff of some actor.. like on prime tv.. d wonders of desi tv dont stop amazing me at time.. and u kiddin we still say shizz.. but then m old school too😆oh our grey eyed beauty is one care 2 hoots lass.. i happened to see her profile on fb and her about me cracked me up🤣 abt how ppl love to hate her anyways.. so m thinking she is rocking it.. ðŸ˜Ž thts our gal.. they showed badi beeji dabba scene yest.. dint we rant on tht..😆 like wanting tht.. but then we say so many things.. i wonder if the cvs ever read.. they must curse both of us.. for being such rascals..😆 spamming without any constructive feedback...oh well.. we cant help it..

u r still at tht playlist.. gosh woman.. tht modern technology is a IF vid after d wedding during one of Viren's earnest trial at romance😆 so u'll get there.. did u watch d one whr on d weddin nite shooting KT had indigestion issues and was caught on camera taking antacid.. it was howlarious his sheepish reaction🤣

ROFL. Just had to say that I say "shizz", and I'm in high school, so yeah, that term still exists! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Nattie.. tht gal was too drunk to know wat was going on anyways.. and oh well i dont get d concept of going to goa for new yrs.. thts d last place i'll ever be at..😆  Same here dude! 🤣

and u call yerself KT fan and dint pick either of the lines tht KT said in 2 segs.. d santusht one and the ego flatter one.. n look at me.. non-KT fan ki memory  Ohh shucks! I'm like embarrased! Btw when did he say that? And I am a very forgetful girl! I never remember the dialogues! NEVER! 🤣 Not even the ones I myself say! 😆 And I must say you guys go like too 'deep' to find out tooo many meanings! I only drool on his looks voice, dialogues to kya karun! 😆 

tani KTs fb page has 42K likes.. idk why tht is cracking me upROFL u wld think he can contest for presidential elections wid such popularity😆
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21