Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Aish: when did u read my writing..😆u mean u find time after making those fab sigs.. i wld think those take forever😆 
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Sonali thats a nice way to advertise your SS! 🤣 You know when you're done with first 10 chaps then tell me to read coz I like reading in bulks! I cant be patient hence I read altogether to not hold the suspence!

Deeps: Oyee! Mujhe bula k khud gayab hogai! Batao kya questos they! 🤔
sonali.19281 thumbnail
good u told me Nattie.. i wont bother PMing it to u then..🤣chapter 10 eh.. thts more like 3/4s or near the end..🤣 and buddy its all abt packaging.. so i take time to adv😆

P.S. Deepika still has qs.. dies.. ðŸ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sona, i don't remember :| but i know it was yours..in mjht forum? LMAO and here i used to be a silent reader - that sounds so puraana zamaana :/ yes those so called 'fab sigs' are made in like 10 mins each otherwise they turn out crappy (i spend too long and then it messes up😆)
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

are u sure u wanna go thro tht torture..😆

Pehle khudi advertise karti hai and then says wanna go through the torture?! Stern Smile ðŸ˜†
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@Aish.. its smart to be a silent reader man.. m telling u😆 no zabardasti ka dramebaazi.. esp mjht forum.. god wen i still think of it.. i wonder how much time i had back in those days.. ðŸ¤£ altho this forum is also following the legendary footsteps of obnoxiousness.. still better than fb is wat i gather from deepikas synopsis.. 

i dont believe KT page has 42K likes..  was telling deepika.. at this rate he can stand for election..🤣
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Nattie.. lo kallo baat.. I had already made up my mind.. one more time u cry.. i call u rotlu🤣..shucks now i have to wait.. and wait wat.. y wld u wanna cry at tht tacky sbs seg..😆 they said suni sunai baat.. if tom i tell sbs something.. tht will also be suni sunaai🤣n even if they were.. saanu ki.. as far as they had fun..

i just felt bad for tht drunk actor gal who was shown dancing like there's no tom.. bichari.. there she was having fun.. lil did she know.. 

OMG! I swear! That poor actor! She would be pachtaoing of going to Goa! And the reason I dint cry was k they caught that girl on camera but not KT-KD toh matlab it was false! 😃 Dekha akal meri! ROFL 

@ Aish: LOL! How cute is that! I swear he is the most HOTTEST guy! Been crushing on him since 2 years now! 😆 And I swear I myself could never make it on him! ROFL Isi lye I ask others! Try karna ik din, shayad koshish kam kar jaye! 😃
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Pehle khudi advertise karti hai and then says wanna go through the torture?! 😳 ðŸ˜†

is this supposed to be yer comeback for me calling u rotlu🤣 then my updesh.. dont be santusht.. thoda aur try karo.. itne se mera kuch nahi hoga..abhi to mera ego bhi flatter nahi hua🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

OMG! I swear! That poor actor! She would be pachtaoing of going to Goa! And the reason I dint cry was k they caught that girl on camera but not KT-KD toh matlab it was false! 😃 Dekha akal meri! 🤣 

abey ghonchu... ðŸ˜† like KT-KD ready khadey honge.. ao re fotu leke jao re🤣 give them some due.. and big brave heart u r.. us din fb photos dekh ke coma mein kaun gaya tha🤣
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
@Sona: PM me when you're on chap 10! I'll read it then! 😆 And yesh Karan does have over 42K now! And they're increasing at a jet speed! And I tell you FB pe people are mad! Super crazy, they dont get 'likes' on their fav couple and they go to other pages and ask them to like it aiwai mai! 🤣

@ Aish: Are you SERIOUS? Like 10 min?! 😳 I made this for Priya.. Started yday and it took me over 6 hours and then 5 hours today! And now finally made but still turned out 'not-so-good'!