Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Deepika26

hey sarah will be online on Fb during our regular tym.so many questions going on my mind.ufff😆

just replied.. same here.. short brk.. have to finish up n head home will log in bak in n hr or so.. ðŸ¤£ tell me if u figure out something... altho i do have guesses abt d stuff i showed u yest.. will reply later on tht..😆
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
VIREN AND JEEVIKA'S HONEYMOON CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK

SID M CV- read it and ull see the changes in the coming weeks its a promise...in fact begins from tonight and by next week we will explore viren jeevika's honeymoon

He posted this on official page..
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarahvirika

VIREN AND JEEVIKA'S HONEYMOON CONFIRMED FOR NEXT WEEK

SID M CV- read it and ull see the changes in the coming weeks its a promise...in fact begins from tonight and by next week we will explore viren jeevika's honeymoon

He posted this on official page..

Cheers to that..😆 now guess where🤣
Deepika26 thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/starplus.in/posts/10150560226457868?ref=notif&notif_t=like
Guyss a small request if any of u r on FB please click on this link and comment .virmanians and other Anti KD fans who desnt like her pairing up with KT r bashing her left and right.we need ur support.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
LMAO Deepika.. I cant even view tht page.. apparently says temp unavailable or i need permission etc..🤣 so i need to take permission to see comments by a bunch of people suffering retrogressive evolution🤣 dont worry i doubt KD cares.. and she shouldnt.. she is special and she knows it.. in fact i just visited her profile.. loved wat she wrote abt herself.. ðŸ¤£ something i relate to.. m sure this is not the first time she is facing janta hatred.. coz ppl wld love to hate her.. ðŸ˜† makes her all d more spl anyways.. 

yo go girl.. you hardly need reassurance by anyone.. and defo not certification by a bunch of good for nothings who have nothing better to think or do in life..
Deepika26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

LMAO Deepika.. I cant even view tht page.. apparently says temp unavailable or i need permission etc..🤣so i need to take permission to see comments by a bunch of people suffering retrogressive evolution[
=))]dont worry i doubt KD cares.. and she shouldnt.. she is special and she knows it.. in fact i just visited her profile.. loved wat she wrote abt herself..🤣something i relate to.. m sure this is not the first time she is facing janta hatred.. coz ppl wld love to hate her..😆makes her all d more spl anyways..

yo go girl.. you hardly need reassurance by anyone.. and defo not certification by a bunch of good for nothings who have nothing better to think or do in life..

Sonali we reported the group to FB finally looks like they closed it. Since the thread was getting ugly with all the nasty comments:)) but thank you:))
sonali.19281 thumbnail
oh good.. chalo fb ppl sometimes work on time😆 inside joke basically.. lets just say they dont care...😆 

just got done wid d epi.. perfect ex of idle mind is devil's workshop.. Manu seriously needs to be given something to do.. like in life.. so she doesnt have this compulsive urge to help others.. and wonder where she finds the confidence man...😆 esp after acknowledging her manufacturing defect.. ðŸ˜†liked the JV scene today.. defo a different aspect to them..for once it was Viren WADERA talking to Manu's sister.. interesting..
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If you haven't already please check out my VirIka FF- you'll love it i promise. https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2656892
sonali.19281 thumbnail
will do Mandeep.. tht reminds me.. need to update mine too. .where d hell is Tani.. was waiting on her.. ðŸ˜† to show her face.. my spam partner.. whr art thou
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Deeps: The link doesnt work for me either! If it was a comment by someone then prolly that person deleted it..

Hey Sonali and anyone else around! Marking my presence here!

Aaj ki taza khabar: Not only is Viren angry onscreen, Karan is super angry offscreen too! 🤣 How cutely these two coordinate with each other! 🤣