Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Deepika26

heyyy everyone🤗🤗 Good news next week is Virika's HR😉Sonali and Ayesha get ready to reserve ur front rw tickets😆😆

today is the DAY eh.. M like in super euphoria rite now.. just hit a professional milestone. .and now this.. we r all front liners.. Me, Riya, Ashu😆 tickets safely kept.. in fact i dont think there will be a second row for this one.. HR ki HM..  HM+SR mix ho gaya🤣 chalo isi khushi me i'll update my SS this evening..

outta here.. work beckons😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

today is the DAY eh.. M like in super euphoria rite now.. just hit a professional milestone. .and now this.. we r all front liners.. Me, Riya, Ashu😆 tickets safely kept.. in fact i dont think there will be a second row for this one.. HR ki HM..  HM+SR mix ho gaya🤣 chalo isi khushi me i'll update my SS this evening..

outta here.. work beckons😆

SONAAA!! Veryyy happy for you 🤗   

LOL..JV's HM ho toh front row toh humari banti hai, boss. 😆

@ Deepika...Hey 🤗   From where did u get this info?

just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepika26

heyyy everyone🤗🤗Good news next week is Virika's HR😉Sonali and Ayesha get ready to reserve ur front rw tickets😆😆

After an extremely looong and trying morning @ the airport, this is wonderful news to me!!! 👏

Sona, Ashu... i hope tum log tumaare front tix ko sambhal k rakhe!!! 😆

Waise, Deepika... tumko kaisi aur kahan se khabar mili??? I hv been stuck @ this blasted airport subah se, so m totally outta the loop abt any new segments and what not.

Ok, i so have to get the big grin off my face before my fellow passengers in the waiting area start looking @ me funny. 😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: junebuggy

Heyyy Juawayriya...good to see u. 🤗  How's ur lambaa journey going?

Arey..my tickets are wid Sona...she's keeping them...coz she knows that i can go MIA anytime...Right Sona? 😉😆

No segs today, Joovi. Infact i didn't go to the forum much today. So much negativity and weird posts...its better to stay away from them.😆
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
POV regarding 2day's Epi,wht say guys??
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ahh jeevika bashing in the forum today..aaj ki taaza khabar 🤣

manvi this and manvi that...she's no saint...im so glad Jeevika yelled at her...GO jeevika! :D
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Yamini,dis is a common fact wit all popular actresses of Tv,dey have to deal wit dese bashers😆u knw on Fb,we all virikans wre discussing dis only dat jeevika reacted ri8ly,she nided to b strict dats y she did! we all r supporting jeevika!! kudoz to her!! btw luved d part "manvi is no saint"😆tumne meri mu ki baat chhin li😆
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
exactly!!!! jeevika is absolutely right...im not saying that her every action is justified, she could be wrong many times, but her younger sis is not always correct either..she's too childish and silly! and becoz of which she ends up offending people, so much that she doesn't even leave her sister and feelings although its unintentional
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Yeah,even dabba is more mature dan manvi😆she shud get tips 4m him too coz den atleast she wil not end up creating problems 4Virika😉
ayesha_80 thumbnail
@ Nabamita...u've changed ur ID??
As for the epi...i missed the first 5 mins...but the rest...i liked in bits n pieces.

JV scene...it was really good. Loving the growth in their relationship. Such instances are testing times...and the way JV are handling it...giving each other the required space...trying to understand each other...that's what i wanted to see. Also...another good thing is...they are sharing the issues with each other. Communication is the most imp. thing...n i'm glad that the CVs have shown JV communicating...jaise bhi...but at least they're not holding it within themselves...and also..not hiding anything. The repercussions of hiding...they;re going through them.

I loved J today...KD was very good in that scene..where she says..."its okay...M has stayed for quite some days..she should go back.." Her exppressions there..and the guilt that V had...or maybe, his helplessness...it was very well done by both the actors.

Another scene i really liked was the SV one. Both are equally disturbed. Viren is under a lot of guilt...disappointed with himself. And Swamini is deeply hurt. So..it was a very emotional scene.

The thing that i dont get is..HOW could Manvi take it so casually? Like when she ran to S saying Viren will take him. I was like...excuse me..😆  And then..she really thinks Dabba is sensible enough to give her a "plan". Shocking!  Lastly...i expected Virat to take a stand...he was totally indifferent and as if oblivious to everything. How could he be so casual??

Lol..this also got long. I'm sure u won't ask me to give my pov on the epis again 😆

Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago