Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 85

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_80

SV post?? And bol bol...i'm badly in need of rofl-ing

swamini viren post..😆 its on d lines of d pm u sent me.. ðŸ¤£ tuney pura letter nahi pada sirf telegram pada.. the letter is even more funny i cldnt help🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sarahvirika

Hey yep I will do that soon!! 

thanks trooper.. btw i have so given up on us..🤣 we r beyond hopeless..😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sona...Acha wait ker...reading in a bit! Gosh...woke up just now...head's already spinning with all those crappy meds ka effect...and u talking in these gol gol terms 🤣

Btw...u're right...ye donon ek jaisey hi hain (refering to the PM) ;)🤣 KD better stay away ;) 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail

Sona...Acha wait ker...reading in a bit! Gosh...woke up just now...head's already spinning with all those crappy meds ka effect...and u talking in these gol gol terms 🤣

Btw...u're right...ye donon ek jaisey hi hain (refering to the PM) ;)🤣 KD better stay away ;) 🤣

par m talkin abt un dono ka baap🤣its a total comic fest lemme pm u ðŸ¤£
ayesha_80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

par m talkin abt un dono ka baap🤣its a total comic fest lemme pm u🤣

Baap re baap...ab ye kya hua? 🤣

Btw...read ur SV post and totally agree 😆Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hola people...how're u all?? And how r ur PM's going? 🤣

Hey ashu!!! Subah ho gayi tumaari??? Its 11pm for me and i m sooo stressed out, but came online to destress myself even tho i hv a ton of packing to do 😛 and i have a 630 am flight to catch... ahhh

Jaldi se... someone plz give me a healthy dose of ROFLing or KT or KD or something!!!!

ayesha_80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: junebuggy

Hey ashu!!! Subah ho gayi tumaari??? Its 11pm for me and i m sooo stressed out, but came online to destress myself even tho i hv a ton of packing to do 😛 and i have a 630 am flight to catch... ahhh

Jaldi se... someone plz give me a healthy dose of ROFLing or KT or KD or something!!!!

Aww!! Travel safe, buddy!

And yeah...i came back here after watching the epi last night. U weren't here so, didn't post my take...if u want, will PM ya ;) 😆 waisey...now there's no need...Sona's post sums it all up :D

As for KT-KD...i dunno why is everyone feeling bad..or needs to defend them. That seg didn't change ANYTHING for me...i mean, the way I see them ;) KT...the chichora...and KD the achi bachi 🤣

For a rofl-ing dose...watch the Badi beeji-dabbu scene. I was in splits watching it. Expressions of both were EPIC 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Riya.. watch kal wala KT-KD .. KT aping SRK..🤣 EPIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbaiI9qm1No&list=PL978EB565F8AACBD6&index=114&feature=plpp_video
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Ashu... U dint read wat i said after watching SBS.. it was some extremely desperate tacky and desi paparazzi attempt.. i felt bad for tht girl they caught on camera.. dancing in goa wid her bf.. she was clearly drunk😆.. at first i tht it was some random shot.. but nope apparently she was some actress.. poor thing man.. why take such sting operation shots and show it primetime.. uske compared to KT-KD were very nicely treated.. they even said suni sunai baat🤣but categorically mentioned TOI newspaper.. unki ye majaal EPIC TOI ka brking news ko challenge🤣

but in all this.. one best thing was.. moti baba ka lakkad baba mil gaya.. u know the caption baba i just told u abt🤣
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

Riya.. watch kal wala KT-KD .. KT aping SRK..🤣EPIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbaiI9qm1No&list=PL978EB565F8AACBD6&index=114&feature=plpp_video

OMG 🤣 🤣 is this dude for real????

Pata hai, sometimes i enjoy watching these segments more than the show... 😆 especially when we can expect such KT gemsEdited by junebuggy - 12 years ago