maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome to the AT mandeep :) 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
did someone post this vid.. how come I never saw it.. its new for me

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2Fo5t9LwE&feature=g-all-f&context=G257bab0FAAA[/YOUTUBE]

she is cute man.. girl crush time๐Ÿ˜† n this time her tree had snow too.. very cute decor
Deepika26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

did someone post this vid.. how come I never saw it.. its new for me

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e2Fo5t9LwE&feature=g-all-f&context=G257bab0FAAA[/YOUTUBE]

she is cute man.. girl crush time๐Ÿ˜† n this time her tree had snow too.. very cute decor

Cute segment ,she's got beautiful hair.wonder how she maintains its working for 12 hrs almost 7 days a week๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
All of us are crushing on her now.. i know man.. if her eye color isnt killer already .. her brown silk.. ๐Ÿ˜† some ppl have all d genetic privilege NOT FAIR๐Ÿคฃ
maryumtalks thumbnail
LOL sonali.. I know I have a girlcrush on her too!!

4th Jan epi virika caps

sonali.19281 thumbnail
i was sayin i feel the need to prove my orientation like dabbu now๐Ÿคฃ goes on yt to drool over my list of hotties.. just to get back to regularity.. But KD is cute man
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepika26

check ur pm๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I m here sona... just unbelievably stressed out coz of my change of travel plans :(:( hv to lv tomorrow instead of monday like originally planned,

Came online to destress myself... and if i m correct... the current flavour is Kd??? I th
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: junebuggy

I m here sona... just unbelievably stressed out coz of my change of travel plans :(:( hv to lv tomorrow instead of monday like originally planned,

Came online to destress myself... and if i m correct... the current flavour is Kd??? I th

made a post on the epi.. read it wen u have time.. may be on the flight..๐Ÿ˜† de-stress eh.. I HEAR YA.. m watching old vids of a friend tht did me proud๐Ÿ˜† one time.. all d best riya.. hope all goes well.. 
maryumtalks thumbnail
hehe sonali.. talking about girl crush.. new pic..

Look how cute she is!!!

sonali.19281 thumbnail
and of course trying to figure out who was d last guy I had an imbecile crush on.. like on screen.. ๐Ÿ˜† desi tv wise toh its absolute zilch man.. like there r cute n nice lookers etc.. but THAT persona u know.. cant think of any..๐Ÿ˜†