Hey Sarah.. cant wait for the seg.. yay..something happy.πŸ˜†

where's everyone else today.. 

check ur pmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Deepika26

check ur pmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

gosh.. wait i had a major moment of enlightenment... i cant get over it rite now.. replyin🀣
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sonali.19281 thumbnail

oh just saw it...πŸ˜† but not like KT-KD fun.. as for SBS just watched tht annoying voice wali aunty ka chindi gossip column..🀣 OMG what a tacky desi paparazzi.. whoever tht poor girl was .. who was dancing wid her bf all drunk.. W*F man.. these ppl have no life.. these sbs ppl.. capturing stealthy moments.. cheapness.. and LMAO at her gossip on KT-KD.. and so much sosha on the forum for this.. πŸ€£ phish.. thts y I asked y goa.. its like d most cheesiest place to be at.. spend a lil tv ppl and go to macau if u have to.. wld take u no time to fly there..vegas of the east man.. πŸ˜† n wat happens in vegas remains in vegasπŸ˜†
maryumtalks thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

oh just saw it...πŸ˜† but not like KT-KD fun.. as for SBS just watched tht annoying voice wali aunty ka chindi gossip column..🀣 OMG what a tacky desi paparazzi.. whoever tht poor girl was .. who was dancing wid her bf all drunk.. W*F man.. these ppl have no life.. these sbs ppl.. capturing stealthy moments.. cheapness.. and LMAO at her gossip on KT-KD.. and so much sosha on the forum for this.. πŸ€£ phish.. thts y I asked y goa.. its like d most cheesiest place to be at.. spend a lil tv ppl and go to macau if u have to.. wld take u no time to fly there..vegas of the east man.. πŸ˜† n wat happens in vegas remains in vegasπŸ˜†

🀣 ROFL so agree!!  I don't undertstand why they all run to goa too. Oh well.. and yes the SBS segment was just annoying. Like why care for the personal life so much?  - I thought SBS was meant to bring TV news and interviews.. Not cheap personal lives gossip.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
@Sarah.. seriously.. I am not even feeling all tht bad abt the KT-KD gossip.. tht clip they showed of d gal dancing wid her bf.. was very inapt.. totally unnecessary.. come on man.. we all party.. doesnt mean we wld like to be shot during our moment of hanging loose, insanity.. wat was up wid dat.. SBS ppl r tht desperate eh..  atleast KT news they said it was a suni sunai news and showed d show clips.. besides pack up ke baad who they r going out wid.. partying wid.. I toh dont care to know.. dk abt d rest.. so SBS ka HOT news was very thanda and pheeka for meπŸ˜† their KT-KD seg from yest was entertaining and fun and much more trp worthy.. if they read us.. coz thts wat they ultimately want.. viewership.. n so much naatak for all tht..

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys! read my Virika Fan Fiction please- http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2656892&PID=51476916&#51476916
maryumtalks thumbnail
LOL so agree sonali!!

Hey mandeep.. thanks gonna check it out!
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks! nice to meet you im Mandeep, im new in this AT