Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
although its sad to see virika apart :(
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

although its sad to see virika apart :(

But at least a growth in their relationship. I hope Viren makes up for it. Did he say "Leave me alone" in a rude/angry tone or a sad tone? 
relentless. thumbnail
Hey yashu 🤗

Yeah exactly that's what i was thinking too. At least there's growth in their relationship, looking forward to watching more. Nooo his tone wasn't rude/angry at all 😳 he was very polite with a tensed mind..😳
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ayesha! yep agree! today was good...i loved Virika's scenes 😳 KT is just awesome...

I knoo...Loved the epi today...except for that dream seq 😆  KT's was a powerpacked performance.
relentless. thumbnail
ayesha 🤣 i know manvi's dreams are hilarious and weird just like her 🤣 it was lame..poor viren..and jeevika's LOUD "Nahiii" 🤣 was so awkwardd! oh god!

but other than that..i loved the episode..its getting better every day :)
Edited by -Yamz- - 12 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ayesha 🤣 i know manvi's dreams are hilarious and weird just like her 🤣 it was lame..poor viren..and jeevika's LOUD "Nahiii" 🤣 was so awkwardd! oh god!

but other than that..i loved the episode..its getting better every day :)

I knoo...and that whole "mughliya" getup...wat was that? 🤣 And the way J went..."ye saari ghalti manvi ki hai.." i was in splits there 🤣 Only Manvi can have such dreams 🤣

Absolutely...loved the epi...JV, SB and DJ...everyone was BANG ON! Have posted my brief take in Sana's thread. WIll try n add more tomorrow 😉😆 
Bazingaa thumbnail

Hey yashu 🤗

Yeah exactly that's what i was thinking too. At least there's growth in their relationship, looking forward to watching more. Nooo his tone wasn't rude/angry at all 😳 he was very polite with a tensed mind..😳

Hello 🤗

Same, hopefully, these circumstances will bring them closer in an emotional sense too. :)

Oh thank God! But poor him, I feel for him and even for Jeevika cos she somehow is blaming herself for Swamini's anger.  

Does Swamini not know or realise that after marriage Viren's priorities will and have to change?
He can't just not bother about others and always think of her first and foremost. Does she not know that by blaming Viren and making him feel guilty of not such a big "crime", she's hurting the person she's supposed to love so much? If she expects Jeevika to forget her sister and keep the Vadhera family first then such a change (though not  as big) will naturally come from Viren too. Viren has many more relations added to his life too, like Jeevika and priorities change with time- she needs to realise that. I know she's hurt but only blaming Viren is something I never expected her to do. She should have not gotten Viren married if she wanted him to always be her pet and cannot see him love anyone else as much as he loves her, if not more. 

And if I may ask, why did Virat not speak up in all this? If I am not wrong, even Manvi was in two minds about sneaking out but Virat convinced her so shouldn't he be blamed too and if not blamed, should he not speak up? ðŸ˜³
relentless. thumbnail
@Yashu, because virat is carefree but lets see may be when the time comes, he might speak up but that in any case is not going to change Swamini's mindset about Viren :( i felt sorry for both Virika :S all thanks to their siblings' fiasco :| 

@ayesha, i know 🤣 that mughal set up was insanely hilarious, and even the jeevika manvi bits cracked me up real hard 🤣

HEY AMU! long timee!
Edited by -Yamz- - 12 years ago
Hey Yashi:)
Hey Yamini di :D I know long timeee hows u?
Bazingaa thumbnail

@Yashu, because virat is carefree but lets see may be when the time comes, he might speak up but that in any case is not going to change Swamini's mindset about Viren :( i felt sorry for both Virika :S all thanks to their siblings' fiasco :| 

@ayesha, i know 🤣 that mughal set up was insanely hilarious, and even the jeevika manvi bits cracked me up real hard 🤣

HEY AMU! long timee!

Ya may be but does he not know how serious things are? :o I really hope the CVs sort this out- I can't see Viren sad for too long! :(  I know, both sound so helpless today! He's angry at himself and she's blaming herself! :( But good things will come out of it- I'll just keep thinking about that! :)

Since when did Manvi start following Dabbu's advice? O_o