Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 77

NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
U r Ri8 Sarah๐Ÿ˜ŠDunno How Many Tyms Krystu HAs To Say Dat She Is Single! n Same With Karan! How I Want Media To Stop Interfering In Mah KRYRAN's Lives๐Ÿ˜กI Love Dem n Will Alwaz Do Dat๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sarahvirika

Virika had an arguement today? OMG.. they are gonna make me cry.

It wasnt really an argument per se... more that he said "he wanted to be left alone when she wanted to comfort him bcoz of the whole drama from the viraat/maanvi fiasco

Yaar... am getting depressed just thinking abt them not talking to each other... before, when they didnt verbally to each other... they used to atleast talk thru their eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ now he plain isnt talking to her... again not bcoz of something she did, its more of what he did and didnt do
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im glad they are showing twists in Virika track...its a good way to get their story growing ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Juwayriya...gonna watch the epi...will try n come back here after watching. ๐Ÿ˜‰...I'm sure i'll love the epi...am hopelessly a sucker of emotional stories ๐Ÿ˜†

@ Yamini n everyone else...hi n bye! Cya girls later if anyone of u is around ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hola.. again for a bit..

hey Sarah, Yamini.. chill buddy.. ๐Ÿ˜† as long as we get entertaining KT-KD seg.. baaki their life their take๐Ÿ˜ƒ media wont let go its their job๐Ÿคฃ moral of the story... what happens in goa.. doesnt remain in goa.. never does๐Ÿคฃ speaking from exp.. ๐Ÿ˜†

hey riya.. front row tickets ko closet mein rakh.. we have time๐Ÿ˜†
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: junebuggy

It wasnt really an argument per se... more that he said "he wanted to be left alone when she wanted to comfort him bcoz of the whole drama from the viraat/maanvi fiasco

Yaar... am getting depressed just thinking abt them not talking to each other... before, when they didnt verbally to each other... they used to atleast talk thru their eyes ๐Ÿ˜ณ now he plain isnt talking to her... again not bcoz of something she did, its more of what he did and didnt do

Ohhh ok will be interesting to watch though!.. there love is being tested.

maryumtalks thumbnail

lol sonali true,. shows media are still obsessed to knw more abt them.
Edited by Sarahvirika - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sarahvirika

Heard krystle annoyed at sbs though for the report segment. 

lol sonali true,. shows media are still obsessed to knw more abt them.

i was gonna PM u guys anyways.. ๐Ÿ˜† par evenin.. m just too intellectually unavailable thro d day..๐Ÿ˜† i dint even see d sbs.. read abt it.. and some regressive comments.. oh well kuch to log kahenge.. logon ka kaam hain kehna.. have faced such disgusting comments in real life too.. so my sympathies wid KD if she reads them
maryumtalks thumbnail
... Edited by Sarahvirika - 12 years ago
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Guys Its More Frustrating dat sum ppl ova here r also behaving lyk media!! Dey Shud Get a LIFE!! n Sarah,Is It True Dat Krystu Is Annoyed???