|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 76

Posted: 12 years ago
I Dont Think Dat He Is Regreting!! Afterall We All Know Dat How Much Our Lawyer Luves His Jeevika😊But He Is Too Shocked After Hearing Swamini's Words Dat He Is A Changed Man Now!! Really Cant C Mah VIRIKA Lyk DIs😭 Wanna Kill Dat Overpossessive Woman Swamini😡Viren Is A Married Man Now,He Nids Sum Space!
Originally posted by junebuggy

Ok, after watching today's epi... i think it is safe to say that JV are out of the so called honeymoon stage and are finally facing reality. I do hope though, that they "patch up" soon... coz I hate to see them at odds with each other.

Btw, i was wondering, after that balcony scene... do u think there is the remote possibility that he is regretting marrying Jeevika??? I know that's really extreme thinking and is in all probabilty a wacky theory, but it doesnt hurt cover all bases right????

Sorry, Juwayriya...was off for dinner..so cudn't reply to u earlier.

Hmmm...i haven't watched the epi yet, except for the last scene...so, can't really say much. But from the updates that i read...i don't think that he'd go to the extent of regreting. He's under a lot of guilt atm, and he has to make up for it.

I was discussing..lol, discussing again ;)...wid the girls here that Viren saying 'leave me alone for a bit' was pretty much in character. Details of this i'd be able to give when i watch the scene.

And yeah...HM ka toh abhi koi chance nahin. Hope we get some emotional JV scenes where they talk abt this whole matter...and if my assesment abt Viren's character is in the right direction...he will make up for this ;)
Hola ppl.. quick  shoutout to Ashu and Riya... and anyone else around..

ashu will log in 30 mins if u there.. lunch time pe😆
Riya.. b4 u PM .. I did read d update.. and this is ONE epi I wont miss watching or analyzing.. already excited to watch.. so this evening.. wait up😆
Do Watch It,I Em Lil Dissapointed Coz CAnt c Mah VIRIKA Lyk dis😭
Originally posted by tatan4karan

Do Watch It,I Em Lil Dissapointed Coz CAnt c Mah VIRIKA Lyk dis😭

trust me you wont feel tht way..after i do watch it and write d analysis.. life is sugar and spice.. so u need every flavor.. and today was a good JV progression in terms of relationship m gathering from the update
hey guys

Karan and krystle both admitted how close they are... I also think its really annoying that SBS has to talk about private lives. And karan and krystle both say they are single.  Unless they say otherwise themselves its best not to go on what SBS says coz SBS have also got it wrong in the past.
Virika had an arguement today? OMG.. they are gonna make me cry.
Den Do Watch N Analyse ASAP😊Not In d Ri8 Mood Now😕
I think I might get depressed after watching virika's scenes lol but am glad seeing a whole new intense side too.  As they made me cry before when they got separated through the Dr manan revelation.
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Sorry, Juwayriya...was off for dinner..so cudn't reply to u earlier.

Hmmm...i haven't watched the epi yet, except for the last scene...so, can't really say much. But from the updates that i read...i don't think that he'd go to the extent of regreting. He's under a lot of guilt atm, and he has to make up for it.

I was discussing..lol, discussing again ;)...wid the girls here that Viren saying 'leave me alone for a bit' was pretty much in character. Details of this i'd be able to give when i watch the scene.

And yeah...HM ka toh abhi koi chance nahin. Hope we get some emotional JV scenes where they talk abt this whole matter...and if my assesment abt Viren's character is in the right direction...he will make up for this ;)

So true ashu... HM ka toh bhool jao ab...I guess we need to put away those front row tix that we r all so eagerly waiting to use 🤣 but... haan, I too am looking forward to some emotional scenes between JV and he WILL make up for this, not a grand gesture mind u... coz we just saw the results of his last grand gesture for her. 😛 A hug or a kiss or 2 wouldnt be amiss   ðŸ˜³ there goes my over active imagination again