Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry, I have to go now! I'll talk to you later and it was lovely meeting you. :)

Bye πŸ€—
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

Yeah but they are immature people so lets not stop to their level yeah! We know the FACTS that both Karan and Krystle are single unless they come out and tell us otherwiseso let the media speculate all they want as all they want is gossip thats all!πŸ˜†

R u referring to comments on the SBS segment abt new years,etc???? I was reading them, and was literally rolling my eyes at the immaturity level of some ppl out there.

Another thing, I just dont get why the media has to get so hyper over their private lives. It' what it is: PRIVATE!!! These ppl (actors) live their most of their lives in a "public" profession so they should be entitled to some privacy, no???
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar,We Know Dat OUR KRYRAN r Not Dating Any1,So Whats D Use Of Believing Dese Reports??Bunk It!! Em Fed Up Wit Dese Stuffs!! N Trust Me Whenever I C KRYRAN Interviews I Start Loving Dem Even More,I Em A Die Heart KTian i Know KT Is Vei Friendly,But Dere Is A Huge Difference Btwn Kt's Interviews Wit His Oder 2 Costars N KD..Atleast I Feel It😊
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I dozed off yday while talking! LOL! Sorry everyone! Abhi Im a bit busy but just came to say this:

Make Karan and Krystle win! ? Click on the link and click 'like' ASAP! ?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292756467441801&set=a.292755444108570.95467.149436515107131&type=3&theater
Vote vote and vote! And spread the word around! Will come here 2moro!
just_juhi thumbnail
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292756467441801&set=a.292755444108570.95467.149436515107131&type=3&theater plz lyk d page!!! n vote 4 KRYRAN,Plzz😊
just_juhi thumbnail
just_juhi thumbnail
Ok, after watching today's epi... i think it is safe to say that JV are out of the so called honeymoon stage and are finally facing reality. I do hope though, that they "patch up" soon... coz I hate to see them at odds with each other.

Btw, i was wondering, after that balcony scene... do u think there is the remote possibility that he is regretting marrying Jeevika??? I know that's really extreme thinking and is in all probabilty a wacky theory, but it doesnt hurt cover all bases right????