Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepika26 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sarah Chal Jhooti😆😆😆 this was just few weeks back we analysed and the thread had almost 200 comments and u dont remember😲
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahamsajjad

Deeps! PM kardeti Sonali ko! ðŸ˜¡ Iss Sarah ko punishment milni chahiye! 

NOOO look am watching it!!! ðŸ˜­ AB KHUSH!? ðŸ˜›ðŸ¤£   And well yes too late I saw Deepika's posttt!!! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepika26

😆😆😆 Sonali i seriouslt lost count how many times i watched the segment but koi bath nahi the exact words r "u luking best in this night gown"🤣🤣🤣

ye suna suna kyun lag raha hain.. did u guys not mention it on IF once🤣 i wanna say one of u did..😆😆 lmaooo at looking best in night gowns...🤣actually she did look heavenly in tht pink one.. i was totally crushing on her in tht one.. so much better than the salwars wid modern technology😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello people!

U all still lost in the KT-KD hug?? Almost everyone's wearing siggys from it 😆
mahamsajjad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sarahvirika

OK am watching it Deepika and looking at his lips am deffo seeing YOUR LOOKING BEST IN THE ...    -- I think it was nightgown...  OMG.. ðŸ¤ª  

CHAL JHOOTI! ðŸ˜¡ ROFL! Cheat kar ke pass hone main kya fiyda?! ðŸ¤£
mahamsajjad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gonna go now! Bye guys! Loved talking to all of you and analyzing Kryran so deeply! ðŸ˜†
Sarah, tere liye ek song dimag main aya hai! "Jhoot bole kawa kaate, kaale kawe se dariyo, main maayke chali jaongi tum dekhti rehiyo!" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Bye Deeps, Sonali, and everyone else I've talked to! Hope to catch you soon! ðŸ˜³
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

ye suna suna kyun lag raha hain.. did u guys not mention it on IF once🤣 i wanna say one of u did..😆😆 lmaooo at looking best in night gowns...🤣actually she did look heavenly in tht pink one.. i was totally crushing on her in tht one.. so much better than the salwars wid modern technology😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at the bold comment
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

🤣 at the bold comment

now tht u have hopefully covered the 101 KT-KD seg lesson... u wld know these are all famous tacker tales🤣 mouthed by the famous certified chichora🤣now dont make me pick out this seg for ya😆
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lol I'm only halfway done with that playlist🤣 damn how could I miss these many segments
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Lol I'm only halfway done with that playlist🤣 damn how could I miss these many segments

see u were watchin d show.. i got hooked to them n d segs b4 i took to JV.. i was intrigued by the rascals sense of humor.. n d good gal's tolerance for  it🤣 n then got remotely interested n was pleasantly surprised by their acting skills esp chichora's😆🤣 take yer time it only gets better😆