|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
@Nattie: I was saying... if I knew b4 ki aaj ye seg hoga.. toh i wld have locked tht closet🤣 but beta rotey rah.. we'll keep getting segs🤣 i dont mind u being the rotlu🤣 (ducks d  chappals).. think of the  greater good🤣

@Tani: tell me abt it.. and on top of tht ishu aka aa123.80 we r wld be epic.. me n her have shown so many jalwe on mjht.. we were obnoxious randomers🤣🤣 she even comes to my daily posts just coz she can spam.. today i'll just drag her here.. coz i havent even seen d epi.. will see it durin dinner🤣 

talking of her.. here goes one of her VMs she made coz I pestered her..🤣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs4AMMhxfBQ&feature=channel_video_title
@sonali That. Was. Amazing😳 like seriously Ishu(if you're reading this then please take like a billion bows)...and on one of my most fave Bruno songs too...wow Sanaya sure is a beauty esp without those dorky glasses she had to wear as Gunjan...has she made some on KryAn/VirIka😳

Ahh so you were a SaJan shipper on MJHT...hehehe I guess we are on different sides then😈 me myself a proud MayUrian😳😆 although I liked SaJan too😳
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

@sonali That. Was. Amazing😳 like seriously Ishu(if you're reading this then please take like a billion bows)...and on one of my most fave Bruno songs too...wow Sanaya sure is a beauty esp without those dorky glasses she had to wear as Gunjan...has she made some on KryAn/VirIka😳

Ahh so you were a SaJan shipper on MJHT...hehehe I guess we are on different sides then😈 me myself a proud MayUrian😳😆 although I liked SaJan too😳

🤣 nope m on my way to pester her to make KT-KD ones...😆 it takes work my frnd.. i gen provide her wid songs sometimes to pester her even more.. as for MJHT..me n ishu probably were the Sanaya shippers till the end.. we endured tht crappy show coz of her.. 🤣altho i made IF besties on tht forum.. 😃 ishu still does tht.. endure IPK.. i have given up.. i can take tht much trash😆 not even for San's love😆 altho she likes BS-San offscreen.. n is a big wahi shipper too.. so u'll see random vids on mixed couples😆.. ishu see m promoting ya🤣 but my fave vid of hers is defo d sachin one on this is y hes hot..😃😎..

kk off for dinner.. see u later😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
I think we just spammed this place for 50 pages since yest🤣 we need a platinum membership now🤣😎

Happy 100😆
Happy 100 pages guys! 😃
Ek KD-KT wali jhappi for all of you! 🤗
We should partyyy! 🥳
Edited by mahamsajjad - 12 years ago
congoo on 100 pages guys 😉
Originally posted by sonali.19281

I think we just spammed this place for 50 pages since yest🤣 we need a platinum membership now🤣😎

Happy 100😆

loool!!!! 😆
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vwRsFQUOd8&feature=related

can anyone tell me what KT was murmuring to KD @ 3.24 in this segment😆
Originally posted by sonali.19281

🤣 nope m on my way to pester her to make KT-KD ones...😆 it takes work my frnd.. i gen provide her wid songs sometimes to pester her even more.. as for MJHT..me n ishu probably were the Sanaya shippers till the end.. we endured tht crappy show coz of her.. 🤣altho i made IF besties on tht forum.. 😃 ishu still does tht.. endure IPK.. i have given up.. i can take tht much trash😆 not even for San's love😆 altho she likes BS-San offscreen.. n is a big wahi shipper too.. so u'll see random vids on mixed couples😆.. ishu see m promoting ya🤣 but my fave vid of hers is defo d sachin one on this is y hes hot..😃😎..

kk off for dinner.. see u later😆
😆😆😆😆😆 accha so y'all are Sanaya deewanis...I was (and sorta am) a Rati fanatic but Sanaya's awesome too...Wahi, wasnt a fan of the guy in DMG because I was on the opposing team😆 but he's adorable too😳 and my mom is a big IPKKND fan so I watch some of SaRun whenever she's watching TV and they make a cute couple too

lol we do deserve a huge pat in the back for spamming