|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Ayesha!!

I have transformed my whole dabbas with the hug! ROFL
Hey Mari πŸ€—

LOL...same here...in fact...everyone's dabba's are full of today's seg. Such a cute seg it was!
I love your Siggy too!! πŸ˜

OMG people talking about signals.. I was seeing everything in the 59 sec segment LOOOL
Originally posted by MariFuze

I love your Siggy too!! πŸ˜

OMG people talking about signals.. I was seeing everything in the 59 sec segment LOOOL

Thanks...a very dear friend made it for me. Isn't it beautiful? 😍

LOL...Mariam...signals were always there..as in, one could see the chemistry b/w these two. But now with time, the comfort level has increased manifolds...and i don't kno whether u'd agree or not...but there's this new protective side from KT. KD is blushing a lot..and also, when he was saying the dialogue..it was like a proud moment for her, that continued throughout the hug.

Chalo..i'm off now...very late here! Cya girls tomorrow. Byeee!

Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
ayesha and mari πŸ€— heeyy girls! i know the HUG gave us so many hints 😳
Ayesha I so agree with you analysis! Thats what I felt too! The comfort level has increased so much with them. That even outsiders are noticing it loool BYE tc speak soon x

Hey Yamz!! *hugs*  yep the signals are there and all I can say is I am loving it and bless there awesome friendship. They stood out from all the other jodi's they were shown with in the SBS segment. :P
Edited by MariFuze - 12 years ago
Oh btw Yamz were all the caps I sent u ok??
finally saw the segment...loved both of the couples in it...KryAn with their hug😍 and NiShal with that dance🀣

I loved how KT was quoting SRK and then he's like "aage ki line mujhe yaad nahi" I was ROFLing at that...and oooh Krystle with her tight hugs😳
Heyy guys! I see that the topic is still Kryran's hug! πŸ˜³
Tani! LOL. The way he was like "I forgot the next line" it was just hilarious! πŸ˜† And, Krystle's tight hugs! β˜ΊοΈ I love how she looks so comfortable in his arms! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜