Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
WOOO there u go!! Listen to Sonali NATTIE... shes an expert on analysis if u don't listen to Sonali then none of us can help u! loool
mahamsajjad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Deepika, got no message in my inbox on FB! πŸ€”

Sarah, kuch toh karna parega! 

*Calls KT-KD to give an interview IMMEDIATELY* πŸ˜†

Nattie! I'm calling them for ya! Cheer Up! πŸ€—
mahamsajjad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahvirika

RIP???😲 *slaps nattie*  OYE!!

*MAHA SLAPS NATTIE* πŸ˜•
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Priya: LOL! Thanks for wiping them! But they're still coming out! Patani Im going over emo now! =/

Sarah: Thats sooo sweet of youuu! I love youu for this! <3 The first VM was awesome! But just the masti and my thinking when I actually watched the actual interviews made me cry! VM like Tani said is PERFECT! <3

Sonali: Haha! That brought a smile, seeing the amount of discussion was done on that 39 sec interview! πŸ˜† And I seriously do need reassurance! KryAn dhinchak interview is in DEMAND!
maryumtalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali.19281

ok idk what is really depressing you buddy.. Nattie is it.. but trust me.. I see loads of hopes.. πŸ˜† my radar doesnt catch unnecessary stuff.. and if you still need re-assurance.. go watch today's wasup again..🀣 hints galore.. 

EXACTLY!!!.. even I was discussing these hints ... just can't miss it .. 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sarahvirika

Tani credit goes to mariam!! Krystle loved it too...

Hey madhura happy new year to u too!!

Sonali I need to read ur SS!! lol

deepika,, go and sort nattie out :P lol

Priya what can we do to make her feel better?  we need a new kryran int!

wait wat.. KD saw it.. and liked it.. yay.. me is excited too... πŸ˜† coz I req for the song.. and she has done a swell job really.. so she deserves all the adulation.. as for the SS go read it... and let me know.. wat ya think..

Nattie once again.. chillπŸ˜†... if u still need reassurance.. seriously.. I need to PM you guys a detail that  I left out intentionally...πŸ˜† small teeny one.. 
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok I am super confused about what you guys are talking aboutπŸ˜•...someone care to fill me in
maryumtalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Priya: LOL! Thanks for wiping them! But they're still coming out! Patani Im going over emo now! =/

Sarah: Thats sooo sweet of youuu! I love youu for this! <3 The first VM was awesome! But just the masti and my thinking when I actually watched the actual interviews made me cry! VM like Tani said is PERFECT! <3

Sonali: Haha! That brought a smile, seeing the amount of discussion was done on that 39 sec interview! πŸ˜† And I seriously do need reassurance! KryAn dhinchak interview is in DEMAND!

U watch another Kryran MASTI interview will get u out of this mode bigtime!! Just wait!! πŸ˜ƒ
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mahamsajjad

*MAHA SLAPS NATTIE* πŸ˜•

LMFAO! You both! 🀣 Thankyou seriously thankyou for this! I bursted out laughing! I have a weird shakal now! Tears and burstingly laughing! 🀣
mahamsajjad thumbnail

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

Nattie, I'm gonna keep wiping them! Ab nadiyan mat bahao! I don't want a maha flood of salt water! ROFL πŸ˜† CHEER UP and SMILEEE πŸ˜ƒ