Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 42

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MariFuze

AHHH sonali!!! I wanna knowww now lol

patience is a virtue my friend.. till build yer own ideas.. and stories around what you think happens next..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

patience is a virtue my friend.. till build yer own ideas.. and stories around what you think happens next..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Oye Hoye!! cannot wait!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
look at the change in expression in KT in these 2.. his eyes man.. speak volumes..

MariQuestFilms thumbnail

look at the change in expression in KT in these 2.. his eyes man.. speak volumes..

Yep loved how his expression changed when she put her hand on his lips..  from a little confusion to the sweet expression of love when she kissed her hand near his lips.. <3 ๐Ÿ˜
sonali.19281 thumbnail
oh Mariam.. b4 I forget.. some newbie made a post on how KD had posted pics of her new goa trip with her frnds including ex bf ๐Ÿ˜† on her fb.. aint u frnds with her.. dint u see it..๐Ÿ˜†

was wondering y KD stopped posting pics.. she used to post it more regularly during the pre-wedding rituals..
Deepika26 thumbnail

oh Mariam.. b4 I forget.. some newbie made a post on how KD had posted pics of her new goa trip with her frnds including ex bf ๐Ÿ˜† on her fb.. aint u frnds with her.. dint u see it..๐Ÿ˜†

was wondering y KD stopped posting pics.. she used to post it more regularly during the pre-wedding rituals..

Sonali i saw KD's Goa pics luks lyke she had a blast๐Ÿ˜†.was kinda surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฒwhen i saw  abhinav  but anyways its her life @ the end of the day๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Deepika26

Sonali i saw KD's Goa pics luks lyke she had a blast๐Ÿ˜†.was kinda surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฒwhen i saw  abhinav  but anyways its her life @ the end of the day๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

oh gud to know.. glad she enjoyed.. she deserves it.. n frankly doesnt matter if she is dating him or Was.. and loads of ppl have same circle of friends.. 2 of my gang frnds were dating but went separate ways.. but we r still d same gang and they r still besties.. so there๐Ÿ˜Š.. i was curious if tht post was legit or just made for instigation... doubt rested๐Ÿ˜†
Deepika26 thumbnail

oh gud to know.. glad she enjoyed.. she deserves it.. n frankly doesnt matter if she is dating him or Was.. and loads of ppl have same circle of friends.. 2 of my gang frnds were dating but went separate ways.. but we r still d same gang and they r still besties.. so there๐Ÿ˜Š.. i was curious if tht post was legit or just made for instigation... doubt rested๐Ÿ˜†

Thats true๐Ÿ˜ƒ read somehwere that Akshitha kapoor Abhinav's sister is KD's best friend soo its pretty  obvious they r still good friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Oh Sonali  I did see it when I logged on FB today later! LOOOL But I know for a fact that they are just friends- they never parted on bad terms... ... 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MariFuze

Oh Sonali  I did see it when I logged on FB today later! LOOOL But I know for a fact that they are just friends- they never parted on bad terms... ... 

thats the thing ... life is too short to part on bad terms.. and have bitterness with or for someone who was once rather special.. not worth.. can speak from my own exp๐Ÿ˜† glad they are friends