|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
@Sona: yees, i saw that topic. Ofcourse they didnt go with each other, but just look at their kismat konnection 😆Okay im getting off the rails now :P
Cleaning? Ufff, its such a pain :X
I gtg guys- stupid stupid school! Can't even let me stay study free during hols! :x 

Anyway, It was lovely meeting everyone and I hope to see everyone here tomorrow as well. ;p 

Bye, enjoy Virika-ing! <3 🤗
Originally posted by kasharti1

I gtg guys- stupid stupid school! Can't even let me stay study free during hols! :x 

Anyway, It was lovely meeting everyone and I hope to see everyone here tomorrow as well. ;p 

Bye, enjoy Virika-ing! <3 🤗

Aww, thats okay.
Byee, it was lovely talking to you Yashu 🤗
Sorry guys...was replying in my thread...so, disappered! Like Sona...i also gatecrashed here...but this place is fun! 😆

Hitting the bed now...It was great chatting wid u guys! Cya around later...byee!

@ Yashi: Good to see u here too 😉

WOW you guys went through pages!! So good !
Yamz caps coming for u!!  And everyone. lol
Chalo guys, am off too.
Loveyou all 🤗
same here.. better get to work...😆 was nice ROFLin for a bit.. dk abt how reg I wld be.. around this time.. but for any of the Westies.. mostly wld be free in the evenings.. as in 2 hrs from now🤣 tomorrow onwards..

yamini u  created quite a stir.. my word of advice.. dont bother.. just enjoy wat makes u happy.. I for one like every character.. etc.. and dont want some nagging online discrepancy ruin tht exp.. 

Asssuuu🤣 jhooti.. tera power cut nahi hua.. moti baba se darr🤣🤣

chalo m off for sometime.. will be bak later.. got home cleaning to do.. wat fun😆
Yamz!! U rocked it I saw the stir u caused! Awesomeee ðŸ¤£ Well they did need to hear the truth!! 
I can't stop laughing .. loool

Who's still here?  Bye Ayesha hoor and yashika..

Yamz and Sonali u still here?
@ Sona: sub se pehley toh..HAIL moti baba 🤣. And then...beta, had powercut as soon as i signed off from there. Was using phone to reply, but its too diffucult for me.. U kno why ;) Besides...almost 3 am...so, time to sleep. Cya in a few hour's time. Till then, u also keep on saying...hail moti baba...ok? 🤣

@ Mariam: Thanks for these caps...wat an AMAZING song sequence this was. Look at their eyes man...*dies* I'm back to JV land, credit these pics...otherwise, just saw such a horrible image, thanks to a dear friend *glares at Sona*..that was pakka gonna have nightmares 🤣 Now can sleep peacefully! 😆