Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
chill yamini.. u just cant take offense at kids.. and tantrums..😆

u guys shld so watch mariams KT-KD VM d new one.. see Mariam m like publicizing it now🤣 its just awesome..
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yamz(I hope I can call you that😳) see I am a fan of both couples onscreen,because both have a different dynamic but of screen I prefer KryAn because of their goofiness, it's their charm and the way they are which makes me love KryAn more. I like NiShal too but I haven't seen a single interview of them mainly because I am a bigger fan of Nia anyways but with KryAn I love them both equally

Well I don't know how the forum was because I joined it pretty late but it is sad to see that the forum is divided like this and yes they're making fun of us comparing this forum to DMG but damn DMG forum was BAD it is like a stain on IF. I mean seriously the way some people acted I still shudder to think some of those people are in real world and that's exactly how this forum's acting because sooner or later I fear the same will happen and like I said in the other topic I hope this online negativity doesn't affect the cast in any way because DMG,MJHT cast was hit pretty bad

@sonali dude PLL is freaking amazing😆 one of my most fave shows and I hate that they took such a long break and tomorrow is switched at birth marathon😆

@ayesha lol I just skimmed through the update and it said no VirIka romance so I assumed there was none. Accha I'll see the episode and then comment on your lamba post😉
Edited by Tani91 - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sona...i was not taking offense..but i dealt with them in a diplmotic way..they can react the way they want too...i said what i wanted to..period 🤣

tani...do you have any idea when PLL is coming back? its been SO long since it came back lol..i love that show! <3

hey yashu <3
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yamz woohoo another PLL fan, it's coming tonight!! The new episode is tonight and they're showing a whole marathon till 8 I think thrn The Kying Game comes on after that
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooo.. looks like this place is finally alive 😳😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
seen PLL on n off.. not regularly.. but switched at birth marathon😆 now tht sounds fun.. shld try catchin it.. tom..

same here tani.. joined d place late.. but was kinda happy ki there was no segmentation... i did say it.. once SO shut.. this was bound to happen.. SO shows were a buffer for the hyperactives😆
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yamz! <3 Finally! :D 

So, what's the discussion on?

May I just say how much I love KT?...I'm falling for him all over again! I was watching his LNMDJ videos and he's always been a charmer! 😍

And KD is amazing as well, i saw her in KDMHMD and despite her being negative- I loved her lol, even though I hated her character haha. :P

I'm  so glad KT-KD are opposite each other! <3 😍

sonali.19281 thumbnail
ok.. orientation time.. dk a lot of ppl here.. m sonali.. aka sona.. good to see u guys.. n me n tani n ashu shamelessly gatecrashed coz we need a vent to our randomness..😆 n we like KT-KD/ JV so.. there..
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Hoor! <3

Yes, finally! :D 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg tani! good you told me..i had no idea..i love how they've managed to carry the "A" suspense so well..i just wonder who it really is..will watch it for sure! :)

Sona...whats birth marathon about?