Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ayesha, you said it all..KT has been charming eversince the time he came as Sameer in LNMDJ, RBO and now ehm..and his chem. with KD is nothing but extraordinary..and people are loving them each day..of course media will cover them only mostly..IF popularity doesnt matter in anyway 🤣
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
About the Kryran talks.. The way I see it. People just have mirchi problems LOOL oh well let them get on with it. Won't change that KT KD are awesome.

Hey Sonali and Ayesha too!! 

Yamz--  YAY.. glad ur free hehe..OK will look at the scrap and get on it. will send the pics..
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its serious MJHT/DMG deja vu i am getting here... n this time its just funny or blah.. 😆 coz m like so freaking lazy or disinterested to get involved..

also the whole prob lay coz ppl just presumed stuff and ran to town with it.. the whole mayhem started with the tb article of JV being in the list and not VM.. the thing was TOI had the same article with same list.. almost same.. and tb must have just taken cues.. it is true tht media covers KT-KD and I gave the reason..  KT looks like he has good networking and media skills.. u need tht these days to be noticed and written abt.. 

n SBB/SBS mostly cover the tracks and sometimes have spl seg.. so they will cover ppl.. m saying this.. to be noticed.. one has to make the efforts.. i know this coz have some family frnds and cousin in media and advt.. its all abt salability..
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

ayesha, you said it all..KT has been charming eversince the time he came as Sameer in LNMDJ, RBO and now ehm..and his chem. with KD is nothing but extraordinary..and people are loving them each day..of course media will cover them only mostly..IF popularity doesnt matter in anyway 🤣

LOL...Dunno abt LNMDJ...but since this wassup started...i've seen him in almost every epi. The pharji reporter lowes him...right, Sona? 🤣

And yeah...these shows like SBS etc. also need TRP's (?)...so, why not cash on these two? Viewership guaranteed 😆

@ Mari: Hey...thanks for the YT link! 😃
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Damn you guys are fast😲

Btw hello everyone hopefully everyone is over their hangovers now😆 I'm getting my dose of pretty little liars marathon today

Anyways saw the update looks like no VirIka scenes today👎🏼 oh well challo at least ppl won't be saying "our couple is being sidelined" (even though I'm a fan of that couple too)
relentless. thumbnail
i dont know why am i getting into discussions with some fans in a topic..its not worth wasting my time on 🤣 i wrote a comment there, and how people are reacting back 🤣 truth's always bitter 😃

Sona..agree man! these two are awesome <3
relentless. thumbnail
loll tani..i like virman too, but some things put me off big time, better not to waste time talking about them lmao! i love how diplomatic you are 🤣 becoz im the exact same :D

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tani91

Damn you guys are fast😲

Btw hello everyone hopefully everyone is over their hangovers now😆 I'm getting my dose of pretty little liars marathon today

Anyways saw the update looks like no VirIka scenes today👎🏼 oh well challo at least ppl won't be saying "our couple is being sidelined" (even though I'm a fan of that couple too)

tani🤣 pretty little liar marathon😆

ashu said there was JV in bits.. so there u go.. khush ho ja.. i miss dabbu..😆 can i throw tantrums on tht..😆n yup tht hangover gone.. now just hungover coz work starts tomorrow.. depression hangover
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

Damn you guys are fast😲

Hey Tani! Was replying to you in my thread and saw u here...so, her taraf its you, atm 😆

@ Bold: Who says no JV today? I have written 2 pg analysis of their scenes today...coz i loved the way they were shown. There weren't any lovey-dovey scenes...but a new side of their relationship was shown. Dunno abt other's but i loved this serious side equally. And KT-KD did a fab job with the expressions.
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago