|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
im back now 🀣 i was hell busy with my job since mine's the hotel industry. Was caught up with Xmas and New years craze..the madness is over..we are back to slow business again πŸ˜†

thanks girl! wish you the same 😳
Originally posted by -Yamz-

im back now 🀣 i was hell busy with my job since mine's the hotel industry. Was caught up with Xmas and New years craze..the madness is over..we are back to slow business again πŸ˜†

thanks girl! wish you the same 😳

Aww!! It really must be exhausting! LOL...u had madness there...n its quite crazy at the forum these days too. Wonder wat's happening here lately.
yeah it was literally insane for me!

madness on the forum? that's news to me..what's going on?

LOL...Swamini n DJ bashing was there for quite some time...but now its getting more like this couple Vs. the other one.

There's a new article that says JV at No. 2 in some channe'scouple rankings. So...the diverse views coming to the forefront πŸ˜†  This is the most decent way of putting it, i guess  πŸ˜†

But whatever it is...i'm really glad that JV are getting so much recognition. KT-KD are doing a fab job...and its good to see that their hard work is paying off!

oh wow! i knew this was coming one day! ridiculous lol

yeah you've put this out very well..dont worry! ;) well i dont want to comment on the 2nd couple..i'm just as much happy as everyone else that karan/krystle are getting that recognition they deserve..not all love stories have to be tragic and complicated..they can be simple and straight like virika's too ;)
i'm gonna hit the bed now, ayesha! i'll talk to you about this tomorrow πŸ˜‰ have a good one :)
Originally posted by -Yamz-

oh wow! i knew this was coming one day! ridiculous lol

yeah you've put this out very well..dont worry! ;) well i dont want to comment on the 2nd couple..i'm just as much happy as everyone else that karan/krystle are getting that recognition they deserve..not all love stories have to be tragic and complicated..they can be simple and straight like virika's too ;)

Exactly...we were also anticipating this...so, no worries πŸ˜†

If u ask me...its not abt being tragic and complicated here. What makes JV stand out for me is the fact that the actor's portrayal of these characters is sooo beautifully done that the simplest and cliche scenes create such a strong impact. As of now, there's nothing drastically different in the JV story...but the way they are being shown, the emotions, the expressions, the nuances that the actors add...THAT makes the difference. KT-KD are doing a FAB job!

Most of the couples these days survive on so called hawtness. JV break that norm...no hyperventilating...asthma attacks n all. Its all in the eyes n those gentle touches, hugs etc.

P.S: Just saw that u're leaving. I also better get back to replying in my thread. πŸ˜† Cya later!
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
oeeemmjeee Finally me here hows everyone doing???
Originally posted by ayesha_80

Exactly...we were also anticipating this...so, no worries πŸ˜†

If u ask me...its not abt being tragic and complicated here. What makes JV stand out for me is the fact that the actor's portrayal of these characters is sooo beautifully done that the simplest and cliche scenes create such a strong impact. As of now, there's nothing drastically different in the JV story...but the way they are being shown, the emotions, the expressions, the nuances that the actors add...THAT makes the difference. KT-KD are doing a FAB job!

Most of the couples these days survive on so called hawtness. JV break that norm...no hyperventilating...asthma attacks n all. Its all in the eyes n those gentle touches, hugs etc.

P.S: Just saw that u're leaving. I also better get back to replying in my thread. πŸ˜† Cya later!

yeah i agree with you ayesha! the way Karan/Krystle portray Virika is simply beautiful..i couldn't imagine any other actors doing these roles so perfectly..they are fabulous..and just coz IF or SBS/SBB covers them almost everyday doesn't mean they are being given more importance...what's with people and their insecurities πŸ˜•
Just popped in to wish Yamini.. Happy new yr.. hope things have slowed down a bit at yer end.. ironical coz its gonna start for me tomorrow.. the drillπŸ˜† enjoying the last day of brk