|Virika/Kryan| #7: VIRIKA-LICIOUS hug <3 [MOD note pg13 - Page 26

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

hehehe you too😆...I just found this thread as well😳

we are hopeless🤣 till now we were only random.. now add this.. hopelessly random😆 but I feel for this thread.. when do we ever stick to topic dude.. if Ishu found out abt this thread.. tht'll be the end of it..🤣 there r spammers and then there r us.. as in me n her😆😆
Originally posted by MariFuze

Hey guys!!

Hey Mariam.. wasup..

Just wanna tell u if there are 150 views on yer VM.. 50 must be mine🤣
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Hey Mariam.. wasup..

Just wanna tell u if there are 150 views on yer VM.. 50 must be mine🤣

Hey Sonali!! LOOOL😆 Knew it was you!! :P how are you doing today? How was your new years??? 

Everywhere I see is virika virika.. and some mirchi.. saw some lame posts. ðŸ˜› Oh well.. If people wanna keep wondering why kryran are getting the limelight keep wondering. My friend actually saw another article on Kryran in the indian newspaper. Shes trying to get hold of it.  

Hey Sonali!! LOOOL😆 Knew it was you!! :P how are you doing today? How was your new years??? 

Everywhere I see is virika virika.. and some mirchi.. saw some lame posts. ðŸ˜› Oh well.. If people wanna keep wondering why kryran are getting the limelight keep wondering. My friend actually saw another article on Kryran in the indian newspaper. Shes trying to get hold of it.  

Oh good .. partied tll early morning actually.. fireworks were awesome.. happy new yr.. cant wait for KD to watch yer VM.. 

as for the recent trip ppl are on.. dk wats up wid tht.. but yup JV/KT-KD deserve every bit of the attn.. their portrayal onscreen and their persona offscreen besides their magical chemistry can vouch for it.. and hullo some ppl are just houded by media.. its not just IF.. every tom dick harry newspaper was on their case.. good and bad effects go hand in hand.. n y wont they KT is very entertaining in iv.. and him and KD are so much fun.. so media wld wanna cover them as much..
@Mari.. nothing new on them in TOI at least in the online paper.. tho I did stumble on the recent one.. on hot telly couples. ...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Hot-telly-couples-of-2011/articleshow/11267804.cms

now we know whr IF got their ref from.. same couples🤣 maybe 1 or 2 more.. pata nahi.. ðŸ˜†
Sorry for gatecrashing, guys. Was trying to find Sona n saw her here

Read ur PM...am on phone n somehow unable to reply to PMs. Also can't see wat's in that thread...thodi details PM ker..and ek aur lamba post?? Lo kerlo baat 🤣

As for the discussion here...i'm absolutely LOVING the appreciation KT n KD are getting. Also, really glad that courtesy them, JV are making a mark in the otherwise hawtness oriented telly world 😆

Oh good .. partied tll early morning actually.. fireworks were awesome.. happy new yr.. cant wait for KD to watch yer VM.. 

as for the recent trip ppl are on.. dk wats up wid tht.. but yup JV/KT-KD deserve every bit of the attn.. their portrayal onscreen and their persona offscreen besides their magical chemistry can vouch for it.. and hullo some ppl are just houded by media.. its not just IF.. every tom dick harry newspaper was on their case.. good and bad effects go hand in hand.. n y wont they KT is very entertaining in iv.. and him and KD are so much fun.. so media wld wanna cover them as much..

Awww sounds great! I partied too with mates!! was great.. - I can't wait till she watches it too! hehe

Exactly!! Some people don't wanna understand that obviously thats the way the media is.. once they have a couple that attracts them then they will want to get the most coverage of them. And KT KD have had that affect.. u can't blame kryran if the media love them so much lol... And well like you said. They are so entertaining to watch which so many people have noticed the offscreen magic too. And some not even kryran fans I have seen.

@Mari.. nothing new on them in TOI at least in the online paper.. tho I did stumble on the recent one.. on hot telly couples. ...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Hot-telly-couples-of-2011/articleshow/11267804.cms

now we know whr IF got their ref from.. same couples🤣 maybe 1 or 2 more.. pata nahi.. ðŸ˜†

LOOOL oh yeah I remember the TOI one now I know where IF got the idea from! lol
Will try to find the article...

LOOOL oh yeah I remember the TOI one now I know where IF got the idea from! lol
Will try to find the article...

LMAO this is funny.. the IF ppl must be wondering we just copied the TOI article.. never saw this uprising come up🤣 oh if there is a new one post it.. i'll be on the look out too.. let me just google for latest articles..😆
@Mariam.. did u read this one.. from a week bak.. i dont rem this..😆 esp KTs ans at the end🤣

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/channels/showbiz/tv-guide/just-good-friends-909