Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
A post regarding Christmas & also the IF forum decoration Contest!
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The Virika moments in the ME were A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E hubby-wifey moments, period. I'm actually so happy after the ME that despite my hectic schedule, I'm making 2 posts after a long time- one on my cute husband and wife- Virika and the other one on my two adorable sisters JM. 

The Virika moments were just sooo cute that I'm rewatching them again and again and going all "Awww"...his surprise, their talk at the beginning, Jeevika worrying and bombarding him with questions, The awe in Viren's eyes and his million dollar smile seeing Jeevika happily hugging her sister and that magnificent Thank you that Jeevika said to Viren at the end- everything was just amazing! <3
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kasharti1

The Virika moments in the ME were A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E hubby-wifey moments, period. I'm actually so happy after the ME that despite my hectic schedule, I'm making 2 posts after a long time- one on my cute husband and wife- Virika and the other one on my two adorable sisters JM. 

The Virika moments were just sooo cute that I'm rewatching them again and again and going all "Awww"...his surprise, their talk at the beginning, Jeevika worrying and bombarding him with questions, The awe in Viren's eyes and his million dollar smile seeing Jeevika happily hugging her sister and that magnificent Thank you that Jeevika said to Viren at the end- everything was just amazing! <3

I agree! 😍
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Beautifully said!!
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys!

Love kryran virika sooo much! <3
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
VirIka ff update

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2271171&PID=50787781&#50787781

Xxx
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey, can i join guys?
Madhura.. thumbnail
Hiya Mandeep..welcome here..msg the persons mentioned on 1st pg..any1 of them..to add ur name..they will add u..Pooja,Yamz..and 1 more name is there I guess..
DEEENCH thumbnail
Hiya every1
y is this thread so slow in moving
anyways luving kryan/ virika more & more
Madhura.. thumbnail
Heya..Mari..lets start some discussion na..u say!!