Gurti Chemistry is incomparable!(look at the diff) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by gurtilicious

yaay! am glad u agreeπŸ˜ƒ

and yes, vivian and suku were standing apart but not our Gurti😳

That is the thing that made me happy besides Gc and dd' s dance..even if not together but they were Aweosome..!!   πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aanappin

That is the thing that made me happy besides Gc and dd' s dance..even if not together but they were Aweosome..!!   πŸ˜ƒ

i agreee πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for your comment and views dear

and i do agree with you...but to a point, lol

i admitted i liked the dances. GC and DD were both amazing in their separate dances with their different couples. this proves what great actors they are. they managed to make those dances FUN and ENTERTAINING...despite that we are not used to seeing them dance with other people.

but chemistry is another matter. that can't be forged. it's either there or it isn't. and while GC's dance with sanaya was sweet, i can't say it was romantically sweet...despite him singing "i love you" in it.

but anyway, that's my opinion, and i totally respect yours! thank you for the commentπŸ˜ƒ

I agree with u...the spark that Gurti have..is something they no one else can possess..!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by manid

Gurti...d bestπŸ‘πŸΌ

for sureee πŸ‘

I agree with u...the spark that Gurti have..is something they no one else can possess..!! πŸ˜ƒ

thank you dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
awesome post ,agree with you ,gurti scene was less but it was amazingπŸ˜‰ ,no one can beat them their chemistry is soo good.πŸ‘
Originally posted by GM098

awesome post ,agree with you ,gurti scene was less but it was amazingπŸ˜‰ ,no one can beat them their chemistry is soo good.πŸ‘

it definitely was less...
but they stole the show!
maybe i am biased, but they shone out more than anyone else in that episode πŸ˜³

thank you dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

My pleasure πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by GM098

awesome post ,agree with you ,gurti scene was less but it was amazingπŸ˜‰,no one can beat them their chemistry is soo good.πŸ‘

Agreed...though they were not paired but they were the stars in the limelight...and that is the reason ekta didn't pair them as she knew no one would stand a chance aside them...be it the leads of the show abhay and pia..!! πŸ˜†

Agreed...though they were not paired but they were the stars in the limelight...and that is the reason ekta didn't pair them as she knew no one would stand a chance aside them...be it the leads of the show abhay and pia..!! πŸ˜†

hehehehehehehehehe
nice one πŸ˜‰