MKKPB WU !5th December 2011 Done!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,Today i will be updating for todays episode...pls have patience with me...

Part 1

Episode starts with its morning and lovely is cooking...and she finished it and she asks herself who will clean the table...and she says its only me who have to clean...and she continues,i cant watch tv neither talk to anyone or play with the kids..so never mind..i shall just clean the table...and suddenly she hears maasa telling simran about some things..and simran says maasa its very cold now...maasa says yees..the weather is winter now...lovely turns back and tells lovely whatever you do have to be very careful...u shouldnt hurt maasa anymore...and maasa calls nimmi..nimmi gets frightened and blame the kids...because of all of u i am going to get it...so long i am telling  to study...now what will i tell mummyji...and lucky just gives a look at her and nimmi warns them not to move from there...she comes and ask maasa what is it...maasa asks her whether she finish the children teachings...nimmi says mummyji i finish maths only now science to go..maasa scolds nimmi and says u are going like a tortoise...maasa continues..why are so scared...nimmi just keep quiet and maasa again asks where are your bangles?..nimmi just puts her hand and just looks at maasa...and maasa continues with her question..why u changed ur suit and finally nimmi answers ..mummyji i was taking badam ka milk to the children and it fell on me and i had to take a shower and change my clothes...lovely overhears and thinks the children must have been playing with bhabhis bangles...and maasa sees lovely and lovely just turns away...maasa scolds nimmi and says how can u be so careless...until the children didnt finish their homework,why did u give them milk..maasa continues..when studying means studying and when eating time means eating...you understand...nimmi nods..and maasa says u shouldnt do like this anymore...and she says u shouldnt play with kids..they are getiing spoilt..while saying this maasa looks at lovely...nimmi leaves and goes and look for her bangles...but cant find it and she asks the children whether have us seen my bangles..and children looks scared...luck says no but anu tries to say something but mrs kaushik comes in and calls nimmi..and she asks what happen..nimmi says she cant find the bangles...mrs kaushik shocked...and scolds nimmi for being careless..and she ask nimmi to find...nimmi tries finding but cant find it and mrs kaushik leaves angrily and says what has happen to her

Part 2

Mrs kaushik comes down and tells her other daughters in laws..that nimmi cant find her bangles and all of them shocked..lovely hears this too..and she scolds nimmi ...gehna asks nimmi what is maasa saying..u lost your bangles..nimmi tries to explain and says i was teaching the kids and forgot where i kept it..lovely hears and says dont tell me these kids lost it...gehna asks the kids whether have they seen nimmi's bangles...and deny and gehna ask them to go and study...and maasa asks all the daughters in law to find the bangles...gehna says come nimmi we shall find in your room and simran says i shall find downstairs...scene moves to lovely worried...and she thinks where could the children keep the bangles...and she has a flashback seeing gudiya and anu fighting...she thinks of telling maasa but dont want as maasa will question the kids...and she remembers the washerman in hurry..and suspects it must be him..and she says i should ask simran for help..she goes out and sees maasa there with simran finding for it..and she tries calling simran...but fails to call..and she tries calling simran but phone is on silent...and lovely decides to find it by herself..gehna comes down and maasa asks her whether she found it..gehna denies..maasa says i have gave all my daughters in law these bangles...now she has lost it..gehna says u dont worry nimmi and ria are finding it...i shall look in the kitchen...maybe she left it there...all leave and lovely tries talking to maasa but she walks away from there and she says to herself maasa i know alot but yet cant say anything...but i will find it...she tries going in the kitchen and talk to the bhabhis.but.suddenly she hears maasa and she hides..gehna comes out and sees someone there and lovely hides and gehna says there is nobody here..and lovely tries going up but maasa comes down and lovely runs away...and hides at the table...

Precap-lovely under the table and something drops from mrs kaushik hands and she bends to pick it up...

Part 3

Mrs kaushik comes and asks gehna why u didnt bring hot water yet...and gehna says no the water spill so i thought to clean that up first...maasa says okey..did u find nimmi bahu's bangles..gehna says no ria and simran are finding it...maasa ask to sweep the house..maybe can find it..gehna says okey but i will make hot water first...maasa agrees but the handkerchief  falls down and lovely looks scared...mrs kaushik bends down to pick it up and she doesnt sees lovely and she says gehna let me help you...and lovely goes off..lovely runs and goes upstairs and she runs into someone room and says so diffuclty if i had put in my theather..then it would be a hit...and would be a best actress..and she opens the cupboard and she sees simran uniform and almost takes the uniform but hears someone coming  and she gets frightened and looks a place to hide...and she hides in the cupboard...and simrab opens the cupboard but one side..and she tries opening the other side but lovely holds it tightly and simran says looks like this cupboard is jammed..i will have to tell shibu and fix it...gehna calls simran and simran leaves...and lovely comes out and she says thank god..i am safe..and takes the uniform and  she says to herself..lovely u are taking simrans uniform..u are going to get punish...but alteast get back nimmis bangles...and she wears the uniform and nimmi sees and says simran..lovely shocked...

Precap-the man who stole the bangles asking how much and lovely says two bangles...

Part 4

Nimmi ask lovely u going for duty...and lovely nods her head and nimmi tries asking something but lovely runs and nimmi remembers the bangles...and nimmi still finding it...scene moves to the man and he weighes the bangles...and he says my luck have change..and the man asking the another man how much and lovely says two bangles...and the man asks who are you and lovely says cant you see a person in uniform and he ask which bangles u are asking for...and lovely asks him to come out and ask him who am i..he says inspektor and lovely says my name is simran kaushik...and she keeps on threating the man..and the man says the bangles are his wives bangles and lovely says my way of working is different...and she keeps on frightening him ..the man finally gives in and says he stole it from the house...and lovely ask him to give the bangles...and she says since u stole for the first time..i let u go...and she asks him to leave...and she asks everyone to mind their own bussiness..and lovely happy getting the bangles...episode ends...

Precap- Zee rishtey awards...advertisment...mrs kaushik and all the daughter in laws promoting ..lovely looks beautiful in saree..and they peform also...(must watch it)

thats alll...i hope they dont scold lovely for helping nimmi and lets see what happens tommorow..

thanks for watching..and dont forget to press the "like" button...sorry for any mistakes
Edited by jacinta_91 - 12 years ago